Power fluctuations

Sponsored Links
For the purposes of this thread, plenty close enough.

He comes across it here and there on the internet, and makes the rest up.

Sponsored Links
Not when there is a river in the way between ambulance and casualty,
14th March 2020 to 27 Jan 2021 I think the time delay is more of an issue. And as to location I broke down, I was using my radio so had already worked out location, both international maidenhead and UK ordnance survey. The RAC wanted local landmarks or road numbers, it seems they could not read maps.

But working for North West Water, there pumping stations were given a map reference two letters eight numbers not normal six, and when in the middle of a roundabout and hidden they needed it.

It is well known that manufacturers instructions and leaflets are often wrong. Probably written by a marketing person who knows nothing.

You have seen this before but I'm posting this example of wrong manufacturers instructions for those that haven't.
Since the fuses are made in china
BS1362-16A.jpg
why would a Chinese manufacturer not stipulate them?

I guess because Chinese Vendor can't re-write BS1362?

Oh come on Winston, surely even you can't be silly enough to dispute the number of times you have been inequivocally proved wrong.

I for one have lost count of the number of times that has happened.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back