Power flush and new boiler replacement - £450!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Engineers need to bring in £400 a Day I don't live in big house I dont drive a flash car In reallity i have less cash now that when i worked for a contractor! You must remember that prices Quoted are TURNOVER self employed live on PROFIT and at £150 for a poweer flush (Including Chemicals?!!) there aint no profit!! End Of! :rolleyes:

£400 a day to survive? Don't talk such rubbish. A painter/decorator has the same overheads as you and brings in £120 a day. What planet do you live on? :rolleyes:

NO he doesn't. He will use better quality brushes than a DIYER, but I suspect his entire vanful of kit costs less than ap/f machine.

Bout £200 is what I would expect to pay a day for a P and D

Sponsored Links
My Engineers need to bring in £400 a Day I don't live in big house I dont drive a flash car In reallity i have less cash now that when i worked for a contractor! You must remember that prices Quoted are TURNOVER self employed live on PROFIT and at £150 for a poweer flush (Including Chemicals?!!) there aint no profit!! End Of! :rolleyes:

£400 a day to survive? Don't talk such rubbish. A painter/decorator has the same overheads as you and brings in £120 a day. What planet do you live on? :rolleyes:

NO he doesn't. He will use better quality brushes than a DIYER, but I suspect his entire vanful of kit costs less than ap/f machine.

Not £280 a day more. :rolleyes:

£120 is the going rate. 80 quid up Norf.

well I am afraid I cannot take this Dip stick ( the OP ) seriously , the fellas been on a wind up since yeaterday , must admit he has given a bit of entertainment along the way :D :D

perhaps he's one of them care in the community fellas ? maybe ? forgot to takle his medication ?? :)

Sponsored Links

£120 is the going rate. 80 quid up Norf.

Not in Herts it's not :cry:

What line of work are you in Joe. With your blatant level of naivety (or are you just playing devil's advocate) I would imagine that you work for the government. Probably a civil servant, where buckets loads of taxpayers money rolls in then goes into a black hole. Of course, you won't have a clue how money is earned, and how hard the put-upon taxpayer has to work to provide the money that is then treated with contempt. Along with the taxpayer.

Am I close?

You probably also imagine that the OP's estimate of 4 hours for a combi swap is realistic, and would probably suggest that in that timescale, he could fit 2 boilers per day, plus an hour for lunch.

No one could be that green, so you must be devil-advocating! :rolleyes:

I buy, renovate and sell houses. In between I do general property maintenance, run a security (alarm) company and loads of other stuff like repairing guitars.

Yeah well we all know about that one. I can't help being a complete ****. I wasn't always that way - not before I joined this forum anyway. :p

I buy, renovate and sell houses. In between I do general property maintenance, run a security (alarm) company and loads of other stuff like repairing guitars.

Which basically means he buys up houses on the cheap ( repo's,) papers over the cracks , tosh's it out with a bit of paint , lays one of them tacky clip together laminate , looks like wood floors , bit of tile on the roll in the bathroom & than flogs it to some poor unsuspecting 1st time buyer :D

its called ripping people of , a name that go's hand in hand with property developers :D :D probably employs cash in hand , imigrants from eastern europe :D

Which basically means he buys up houses on the cheap ( repo's,) papers over the cracks , tosh's it out with a bit of paint , lays one of them tacky clip together laminate , looks like wood floors , bit of tile on the roll in the bathroom & than flogs it to some poor unsuspecting 1st time buyer :D

its called ripping people of , a name that go's hand in hand with property developers :D :D probably employs cash in hand , imigrants from eastern europe :D

Joe-90 probably is one :rolleyes:

What about whopping in a stolen boiler for readies ? ;)

No wonder you need to run so many businesses, you appear not to understand overheads and profit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back