Property Developers

Sponsored Links
Taken from page one... (loooooonnng way back! :eek: )
breezer said:
anyone "feel something odd" about origonal post or is it just me being synical?

We should have listened to the old wise one :!: :D

P.S. Suprised at how many posts have been edited... ;)

Mark Smith said:
My report is now concluded..Thanks for all for you input.

Report? About what? Is this an indication some deceipt has been going on?

"Thanks for all for you input".

Another poorly assembled collection of words. Is this the mark (no pun) of an interplanetary traveller? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Mark Smith said:
No i,m not a building inspector or a solicitor.

Yes they may be errors in my posts well if you had been through a three years of hell then perhaps it would show on you.

So you were able to use the appropriate words and construct sentences correctly three years ago? Either you and the truth do not get on well together, or you have lost control and are so angry you cannot communicate fluently. Which is it?

How did you cope with writing a report? If it is as full of inaccuracies as your posts, the information in it will be worthless.

mmj, an interesting link, but MS says he's not a building inspector, though I wonder if he meant this as a title for a local authority employee. We'll probably never know, he's concluded his report for his masters, and is now on his way back to his own planet.

mildmanneredjanitor said:
..........Suprised at how many posts have been edited... ;)

I've just read through the early pages. Seems like MS was doing a wind-up, as the thread is nothing like it was originally. He looked like an unreasonable whinger at the start, now he's deceiving people into thinking he's writing a thesis, and is researching the subject.

I wish I didn't trust people. Pity he can't be honest.

On reflection of the whole thread, if it was someone researching (I don't quite know what???) Wouldn't it have been better if they had gone onto a legal forum instead of a DIY one?

There are stringent regulations and guidelines already in situ regarding the quality of building construction, his argument seems to point to a legal shortfall in that there is no method to ensure that existing regulations/quality guidelines are followed to protect the consumer.

If rogue property developers aren't adhering to current building regulations now, more quality standards aren't going to help. Making them liable under consumer law will.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back