Property Developers

The amount of time you have spent whineing like a p***y on this forum you could have repaired all those defects yourself twice over. For fecks sake man cop on to yourself..... Are you so friggin short sighted that you think the building trade is the only thing that can occassionaly offer poor service of which you have bore a liitle, and I mean A LITTLE.
Have you considered all the good tradesmen who have been stung by Gob Shi*e customers who equal and probably well outnumber the rouge tradesmen you see paraded on the goggle box . So tell me where is the medium for us to cry foul on the theese types.. guess what there aint one.
Whether you take a taxi ridearound the houses, buy a sweater that falls apart at the first wash, a car that constantly breaks down or a house thats missing a couple of bricks... lifes is full of dissapointments, dont let it consume you. :cry:
Why did you buy the place if it wasnt up to your exacting standards anyway?

Sponsored Links
legs-a-kimbo said:
Why did you buy the place if it wasnt up to your exacting standards anyway?

Could it be a wily money making scheme?

Mark Smith said:
I have to say it will take me a very long time get over it.

I wonder how long?

I will be sharing my knowledge with other house buyers who have been victims as a when my internet site in ready to be launched.

Perhaps as soon as the advertisment carrying vehicle is on the road? It is much easier than publishing a book, but it will be a joke if the grammar and spelling errors are as prolific as in your posts on this thread.

Oilman, I see you show great interest on the comments that you make, perhaps if your comments were more constructive then I would agree with you.

Read this quote carefully, what does it mean? Does it mean you "see by the number of comments I make that I show a great interest", or you "see I'm so interested in my comments that I have ignored the original point being made" ? As for comments being more constructive, this seems to be a euphemism for "if you agreed with me, then I'd agree with you".

In addition to this I can't help noticing the number of claims in the courts against neglient surveyors and builders.

That doesn't mean they are justified claims, except in the mind of the claimant. This is one of your sweeping statements. How many claims are there against fraudulent customers are there? It is easy to see what you want to see, or perhaps, imagine what you want to be there.

I wonder why I bother to post these comments as you will probably not send me royalties when you use them on your web site that earns you money from the adverts thereon.

Why is this thread still on-going??? :eek:

I have seen many times over this kind of attitude towards boats, with customers throwing their toys out of the cot when the product has a few teething problems.

Usually, it is only after a customer has struggled to have genuine problems resolved, that they then look for fault and go through with a fine tooth comb and find all the other (problems).

The best fault on a list I had heard of was:

Anchor label peeling. (Anchor label removed!)

Mark, I sympathize with your situation - but I feel that maybe you should let go (on this thread) and move forward.

The tradesmen on this forum offer professional and free advice out of pure goodwill - to then slag off tradesmen (tarred - same brush etc.) is not going to be welcomed here.

No-one here likes cowboys, but equally, we have all been subject to bad customers, and you seem to be hitting a few nerves here...

Oh well, my tuppence worth! :D

I'll be interested to know what does Mark do for a living !!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Quality conrol operative with a severe compulsive perfective disorder?

And hey why did you not just sell the bleedin place .. its a house not a Morriss Ital with a bent wing and leaky roof. I doubt this was the only property in Britain that had not accrued a massive increase in value .. why didnt you sell, then you could have bought, or better still built your own perfect little home , or are you the type that arent happy without something to gripe about.

He wouldn't say, because he said it wasn't relevant.

please do not shout :)

Mark Smith said:
JUST AS I THOUGHT...............

NOT ONLY THEY DON'T EXCEPT IT BUT THEY ALL STICK TOGETHER

as i see it Mark, your last post is of no relivance, since your post explains nothing. "Except it" you said except what? all you have done is come on this forum ,stated your problems ,and then whinged on and on about YOUR problems.

Sir, you have a very bad attitude, may i suggest that you do not darken the doors of this forum again, as i feel it would be beneficial to your self and us

Dear Mark,
Er.....the word you need is ACCEPT, not EXCEPT. You really must get these things right for your website, otherwise it will look like it was developed by a cowboy designer with little regard for accuracy or quality of the English language.

You may of course, indulge in excessive self critisim and inflict suitable penalties, though I doubt it. I have noticed many inaccuracies in your posts, as I have pointed out, but it seems you are either unwilling or unable to correct the problem. It must be torture having to live with the knowledge of one mistake after another whilst being so forgiving of others.

The others might be able to stick together, as they are people. Me? well I'm just a virtual being and don't exist at all. :evil:

oilman said:
Me? well I'm just a virtual being and don't exist at all. :evil:

thats not quite true is it oilman? I am the urban space man and I dont exist (there is a record that says so too ;)

breezer said:
Sir, you have a very bad attitude, may i suggest that you do not darken the doors of this forum again, as i feel it would be beneficial to your self and us

Eeee, don't spoil the fun breezer, we may be able to educate him one day.

PS thanks for quoting Mark's post before he edited it, otherwise my reply would have looked really silly.

oilman said:
PS thanks for quoting Mark's post before he edited it, otherwise my reply would have looked really silly.

Mr Smith, Sir, there is a little feature in the forum when you edit something if after a reply has been posted it shows up,

So i ask you sir, why did you edit your post to make it look like you never said that which you did say, as my quote so obviously shows.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back