Question Time.

Sponsored Links
And are you a tradesman? Do you get to meet lots of different people in different areas? I have always found that most people don't want to talk about it because they don't want to cause any trouble or be branded but eventually the truth comes out about how they feel.
In saying that....
I've not spoken to one single person that wants any more immigrants. Everyone I know and everyone I meet has had enough of it all.

And are you a tradesman? Do you get to meet lots of different people in different areas? I have always found that most people don't want to talk about it because they don't want to cause any trouble or be branded but eventually the truth comes out about how they feel.
In saying that....
I've not spoken to one single person that wants any more immigrants. Everyone I know and everyone I meet has had enough of it all.

I work in 5 or 6 houses a day and a lot of people bring up the immigrant situation at some point. They all say they don't want any more.

But our all knowing elite just don't get it and don't listen - surprise surprise...

Sponsored Links
Exactly, and not just tradesmen either.

Most people are afraid to even mention the matter for fear of being accused of 'racism' or 'islamophobia'. This is bad enough for us ordinary people, but far more important is that many of the people of influence who are aware of the forthcoming problem dare not do anything about it.

Certainly, the people who first coined the 'R' and 'I' words came up with a very effective weapon.

Hahaha! That shut him up!

Bangladeshi voting for UKIP? Does not compute! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back