Rainwater leaking into vertical flue......

At the risk of also being called arrogant I shall ask you, is it a Suprima HE? These discharge water into the flue, which condenses and runs back towards the boiler (It's designed that way) What may be happening is the flexible condensate connection may be leaking internally, giving rise to the drip you describe. NOTE this is only for the Suprima HE, which has only been around for 3 years.

Hope this FREE information has been of use to you, if not who gives a ****.
MM

Sponsored Links
NOTE this is only for the Suprima HE

Now thats just an arrogant assumption that Baxi never test their bodged, sorry, I mean new products.

The new HE's must have had at least one month in a test bed before a line was drawn under the reasearch chapter preceeding Marketing.

meldrew's_mate said:
At the risk of also being called arrogant I shall ask you, is it a Suprima HE? These discharge water into the flue, which condenses and runs back towards the boiler (It's designed that way) What may be happening is the flexible condensate connection may be leaking internally, giving rise to the drip you describe. NOTE this is only for the Suprima HE, which has only been around for 3 years.

Hope this FREE information has been of use to you, if not who gives a s**t.
MM

Did you not say that at lunchtime mm?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back