raven heat boiler fault ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have a raven heat condensing fanned flue primary,cs1 primary A boiler,it is on a s plan system.
the boiler would not lite ,The fan was faulty so i replaced it , the boil will now light for about 3 seconds then it turns off, it then goes through the start procedure and relites for about 2 seconds then turns off then repeats this a few times some time not even lighting. Has anyone any idea's to were i should look. Thanks for any replies. Mark

Sponsored Links
The fan breaking down can cause the honeywell ignition box to fail, otherwise suspect an airflow / case seal problem.

Sponsored Links
cheers Ollski is there any way to test the ignition box, the manual is very poor for fault finding on this boiler. thanks

when you fitted the fan did you make sure the APS leads were air tight and fitted correctly.

checked pcb and air pressure switch both ok, replaced pilot burner and electrode, £13.50, seems to be working ok now strange but true , thanks for help.Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back