re-warmfront advice please

The thinking is:

When you owe China a billion quid - it's our problem.

When you owe China a trillion quid - it's their problem. ;)

Sponsored Links
Get your money out and pay your dues :!:
Paid my dues over my last 50 years of working.Can you say the same?

You sure as hell are not paying them now are you :LOL:

Warmfront, cen, coldbusters, Installed on all of these. Most of the c*nts that get these grants should not f*cking be :evil:

Cant afford it, sell your house or get a job, or if its a rental property to sum bum that the tax payer pays for sell it.

Warmfront, cen, coldbusters, Installed on all of these. Most of the c*nts that get these grants should not f*cking be :evil:

Cant afford it, sell your house or get a job, or if its a rental property to sum bum that the tax payer pays for sell it.

God do some of you ever think; if you read the thread correctly, he's already admitted he can pay for it :rolleyes:. Thing is, having paid all his frigging life, he doesn’t see why he shouldn’t take advantage of what he's entitled to where he can; I would!

This isn’t the General Forum, if you want a fight, go there & pick on someone of your own mind who isn’t looking for genuine advice. :rolleyes:

God do some of you ever think; if you read the thread correctly, he's already admitted he can pay for it :rolleyes:. Thing is, having paid all his frigging life, he doesn’t see why he shouldn’t take advantage of what he's entitled to where he can; I would!

This isn’t the General Forum, if you want a fight, go there & pick on someone of your own mind who isn’t looking for genuine advice. :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ :!: If you were to read the thread properly...................
Like I said most that get it should'nt :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Richard C , makes a fair point , many , many people have grafted all there lives , & get nothing , I have put several people on to the scheme
The full grant , & they have had it done !

Why is this grant any different to any other grant ? those going to uni ect studying some nonsense ?? Maybe ? subject ?

Scroungers and parasites, you are the reason the country had gone to ****. Richard C you are a parasite freeloading whatever u can. :evil:

and the scottish are making it available to landlords,who rent propertys as a buisness!

5uckin stinks! no wonder this country sha55ed

if i dont have something i need i

1-do without
2-graft
3-save up
i dont stand there with my hand out-paid in or not thats begging its not an entitlment just cause u pay in!
People that expect,even tax payers are taking money from front line services-the first to suffer will be the genuine needey then the users and hangers on!
Makes me sick! :oops:

Scroungers / parasites fair comment , but I do beleive for what it is worth
& IMHO , there are segments of society that do not get help & deserve it !

In particular the problem of OAP's who are having to bring up there grand children due to the waster kids , walking away , lady down here lives on her own 64 or there abouts , daughter drug addict ect took her 3 year old dumped him down social services with a suitcase & walked away ! gran went & got him bringing him uo on a state pension , worried she might get into trouble , refuses to ask for help ect ect this situation is not uncommon !

Agreed transam but when people expect because theyve worked isnt good enough imho-they have also benefited from the money earned.
Social security & other benefits were never set up to work like this,and hence cant cope.
Its seen as something everybody wants to have a go at getting something for nowt-I dont think they should give grants out for private propertys either but up here in the sunny n west theres whole communitys with compleatly rebuilt houses cause they met the criteria-cause they know how to milk it! Houses which they own,and are now worth a bob or two,and theres derelict council propertys.
Sorry off topic!

Fair comment PRS1 , warm front abuse , yep down here one land owner got it for a tenanted property , multi millionaire , propertys all over the UK , recently got in excess of £50,000,000 ( or more ) for drilling rights !
down here ! might even do work for him ;)

Joesoap1, Ignore the “rant/troll bait”, just take a look at the username :rolleyes: . He really should stick to the “General forum” where this sort of thing is the norm. Don't know why the attitude & not really sure what he's been doing for the last 40 years. ;)

I’ve never been out of work & “paid” all of my life; most of it at 40% but I’m not rich. Ignore the “chip on the shoulder” comments & claim for whatever you can, I do ;) ! You were promised it, have paid for it over many, many years & had it much harder than most of our kids experience now but they will never believe it. It won’t last much longer & I think euthanasia of the older generation (by one means or another) could seriously be on the agenda. :!:

what on earth are you on about anyone who grew up in the 60 70 etc have had cheap houses final salary pensions, what do i get 200k plus house to pay for a pension not worth talking about, so dont make out he has had it hard the young 20 year olds of today have got it very very hard.

Joesoap1, Ignore the “rant/troll bait”, just take a look at the username :rolleyes: . He really should stick to the “General forum” where this sort of thing is the norm. Don't know why the attitude & not really sure what he's been doing for the last 40 years. ;)

I’ve never been out of work & “paid” all of my life; most of it at 40% but I’m not rich. Ignore the “chip on the shoulder” comments & claim for whatever you can, I do ;) ! You were promised it, have paid for it over many, many years & had it much harder than most of our kids experience now but they will never believe it. It won’t last much longer & I think euthanasia of the older generation (by one means or another) could seriously be on the agenda. :!:

what on earth are you on about anyone who grew up in the 60 70 etc have had cheap houses final salary pensions, what do i get 200k plus house to pay for a pension not worth talking about, so dont make out he has had it hard the young 20 year olds of today have got it very very hard.

Scroungers and parasites, you are the reason the country had gone to s**t. Richard C you are a parasite freeloading whatever u can. :evil:
Me a freeloading parasite, that’s a laugh
Mutley_laughing.gif
; I wish.

You don’t have a clue what your talking about :rolleyes: ; I don’t qualify for sod all & probably pay more tax than you do. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back