READ THIS

Sponsored Links
yawn.gif

What about those with more than one? Is there a point to all this or are you just going to troll/spam/bore with your inane theories on flueless gas fires again?

Sponsored Links
Another thread, and I still don't believe you.

yawn.gif

What about those with more than one? Is there a point to all this or are you just going to troll/spam/bore with your inane theories on flueless gas fires again?
Chill out Dan.
People like you who invest some time and money into doing a proper job- are a minority.

Gas Safe call their registered operatives engineers, so yes, engineers...

Get to the point then? Most people in this forum don't know what an FGA is, what it is for, or that there is/was a separate qualification to use one above the usual.

Nor that they cost a fortune and need annual calibration.

So what is this all about? I have a shower to take and a G&T to drink, before I try and find the missing power pack for my beloved FGA.

Plumbers, or Gas Safe engineers?
Gas safe plumbers.
Engineers ? c'mon- get real.

There was nothing wrong with her question

do you mean plumbers or gas safe engineers?

I sense you are going to quote misleading figures
by the way will the figures also include those "that have the use of" FGA's or just the individuals that "own" theirs?

Get to the point then? Most people in this forum don't know what an FGA is, what it is for, or that there is/was a separate qualification to use one above the usual.

Nor that they cost a fortune and need annual calibration.

So what is this all about? I have a shower to take and a G&T to drink, before I try and find the missing power pack for my beloved FGA.

They cost peanuts compared to a 'REAL ' joiners' tool kit.
Base FGA £250-- top of the range £800.

Calibration every year or 2 (usually each year) costs £100 - £200.

I called 3 '''GAS SAFE''' 'ENGINEERS'-- AND not one of them knew what i was talking about.

Whilst discussing 'flueless gas fire installation'- one of the ''GAS SAFE ENGINEERS '' said ' 'I CAN TEST THEM WITH SMOKE PELLETS'. :(

other one said' 'his meter was in for calibration'.
last one said- no problem- 'leave it with me''' (and never got back to me ).

SO MUCH FOR GAS SAFE TRAINING .

Plumbers, or Gas Safe engineers?
Gas safe plumbers.
Engineers ? c'mon- get real.

There was nothing wrong with her question

do you mean plumbers or gas safe engineers?

I sense you are going to quote misleading figures
by the way will the figures also include those "that have the use of" FGA's or just the individuals that "own" theirs?

NO MISLEADING FIGURES MATT, just facts .
Not out to kid anyone- just telling it as it is bud.

whats a FGA & a Joiner ? i bought a joiner for my guttering last wk is that the same thing ? :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back