READ THIS

Sponsored Links
So you called 2 more Gas Safe Engineers than you did cleaners then?

The last one obviously got your number didn't he?

Did you pay him before he didn't bother to turn up?

So you want a flueless gas fire fitting peterpisspot?
I don't normally touch those horible things, but for you I'd consider it. :mrgreen:

So you called 2 more Gas Safe Engineers than you did cleaners then?

The last one obviously got your number didn't he?

Did you pay him before he didn't bother to turn up?

Think you need to be a bit steady on the 'asda' gins Dan.
Ive tried to be pleasant and polite to you. Realise that.

For your information though--the 'cleaning case is in court first week in January.
The cleaners have made a offer to end it (having seen our evidence- videos, photos and expert witness reports etc etc)--but- we have rejected it.
Dont fret- I will post full details in late january (after we have got back from Caribbean).
As it happens- we have just got back from there --and end of this month- off on a Red sea cruise-'sort of ''pre case' thing. :LOL:

Hate this wet weather .

Sponsored Links
I don't normally touch those horible things, but for you I'd consider it. :mrgreen:

You do have a way with words sir.
I would accept your generous offer- but - surely it is too much distance for you to push your plumbers cart ?.

Surprised you are up at this time of night sir-- I thought monday was your 'signing on' day .

I would accept your generous offer- but - surely it is too much distance for you to push your plumbers cart ?.

Surprised you are up at this time of night sir-- I thought monday was your 'signing on' day .

Anyway- I'd take a guess that you were one of those 'old school' plumbers who have a estate car with 3m lengths of 15mm copper hanging out of the back window . (and a dog/mutt in the passenger seat- waing to get out and krap on a customers front garden)

I've tried to be pleasant and polite to you.

All I've done is ask questions.

We are all still waiting for a point to your trolling - or will you kindly just pheck off back to the GD forum and leave us in peace?

Oh, and it's Hendricks BTW. Sure you can get it is Asda, but the nearest Asda to me is quite some way. Its a t0ss up between Sainsburys and Waitrose; and the totty in Waitrose is much better, and I don't have to detour off the main road home which is a bonus.

Anyway - WTF would anyone want to go on a cruise?

The cultural equivalent to Limbo IMHO. If you're going to show off at least pick something that make you look anything other than a complete peenarse.

Dan_Robinson";p="2581195 said:
I've tried to be pleasant and polite to you.

All I've done is ask questions.

We are all still waiting for a point to your trolling - or will you kindly just pheck off back to the GD forum and leave us in peace?

Oh, and it's Hendersons BTW. Sure you can get it is Asda, but the nearest Asda to me is quite some way. Its a t0ss up between Sainsburys and Waitrose; and the totty in Waitrose is much better, and I don't have to detour off the main road home which is a bonus.

Have to agree about the cruise..-- I HATE them.
But women love them- gives them a chance to dress up I guess.

Totties much the same wherever you go.
Sooey for instance likes to look at totty in Netto and B & M bargains . :LOL:
NOT trolling at all. I just wanted to get my facts correct about FGA's and how many plumbers actually have them (and know how to use them).

Lack of response to my question- says it all I guess.

Off to bed now- long day ahead of me tommorow .

Anyway- I'd take a guess that you were one of those 'old school' plumbers who have a estate car with 3m lengths of 15mm copper hanging out of the back window . (and a dog/mutt in the passenger seat- waing to get out and **** on a customers front garden)

What do you think a pipe slice is for soft lad?
And what are you doing going to the caribean? Wasn't that a bit chancy for the yanks public enemy number one?

Lack of response is purely because you have zero credibility. I'm only posting because it beats doing invoicing... and I am, watching a rather slow film on the other monitor.

As suspected, there is no point to your trolling,

Now next time you go to Red Sea, kindly fook off some more.

Or was it more of a jolly across the Irish Sea.... think anything more might be a little rich for your blood.

Anyway- I'd take a guess that you were one of those 'old school' plumbers who have a estate car with 3m lengths of 15mm copper hanging out of the back window . (and a dog/mutt in the passenger seat- waing to get out and **** on a customers front garden)

What do you think a pipe slice is for soft lad?
And what are you doing going to the caribean? Wasn't that a bit chancy for the yanks public enemy number one?

Not at all -- I flew to Philly--and stayed a few days with a pal and his family.
Then flew down to Sandford-- and drove to fort lauderdale- and boarded the ship.
No probs at all bud.
Had you going though with the usa stuff- didnt I ? :LOL:

Had you going though with the usa stuff- didnt I ?

No. That was just one more of your pointless lies, which no one believed.
As said, you have no credibilty. I wonder why.....not. :rolleyes:

Lack of response is purely because you have zero credibility. I'm only posting because it beats doing invoicing... and I am, watching a rather slow film on the other monitor.

As suspected, there is no point to your trolling,

Now next time you go to Red Sea, kindly fook off some more.

Or was it more of a jolly across the Irish Sea.... think anything more might be a little rich for your blood.

I apologise Dan- I really did get you wrong.

You are THICKER than I originally thought .

One day- when you grow up into a man- you may aquire some common sense .
Nothing more to say to you .
Once a plumber- always a plumber .

I have a FGA pi$$pott , the customer might think i know what i'm doing but i'm fooked if I do. :eek: looks proffesional along with the customer being none the wiser. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back