References

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
I assume a section 21 has been served and been ignored?
Correct

How are you going to recover costs? Is the deposit enough for this or does she expect that back too?
She has paid the court costs, and will have to pay for bailiff involvement. Our own costs have been throught the use of a company to complete legal paperwork for us to prevent any errors on our part, which is only a hundred pounds or so in total.

The deposit is sufficient (4 weeks, and as far as I am aware there is little to no damage within the rooms)) and was paid direct to us from the council, and we will charge storage of her furniture and other belongings on a pro rata basis for a couple of weeks at which time we will revisit the situation.

Sponsored Links
I assume a section 21 has been served and been ignored?
She has no rights now and bailiffs should re-attend.
Locks changed and utilities removed untill all her belongings are either removed by her or disposed of.
It is your property and if all proceedures have been followed the onus is on her and the local authourity, which it seems she is after anyway, Although a ticket back to europe would be the most sane solution.

How are you going to recover costs? Is the deposit enough for this or does she expect that back too?
Good call. Why on Earth do we, the indigenous people, have to suffer the every last known PC ba**s up. We have endured the influx of 'Johnny foreigner' and have had enough. The do-gooder Liberals can take them in and look after them. This country needs to toughen up.

Good call. Why on Earth do we, the indigenous people, have to suffer the every last known PC ba**s up. We have endured the influx of 'Johnny foreigner' and have had enough. The do-gooder Liberals can take them in and look after them. This country needs to toughen up.
The dilemma I have is that given the choice between this current Polish tenant and her three young children from three different fathers, or a home grown English chav, I think I'd be more happy renting the rooms out to the Pole.

The dilemma I have is that given the choice between this current Polish tenant and her three young children from three different fathers, or a home grown English chav, I think I'd be more happy renting the rooms out to the Pole.
What ever you choose, you will be wrong. Whatever happened to the good old English way? You have a tough choice. Logic tells you to get rid of the scum, but, then again, you might be faced with another Stella drinking indiginous, baby making machine.

Sponsored Links
.....why can't you rent the accommodation to someone who actually has a job but can't afford to buy a house.

.....why can't you rent the accommodation to someone who actually has a job but can't afford to buy a house.
I can and probably will do so once she goes. The other tenants are in precisely the situation to which you allude.

Well I think your really going for another type of squatter........
As Dale farm is emptying you have reliased a niche in the market.
Without re-reading the thread did you mention its "green" ? Or was that the way the household is run :D

With space as limited as it is, could your garden (s) support a few items other than a few dozen bins ( locals councils ehh!) and the cats and foxes ( Assuming its green).

Just thinking of a way to recoup losses and persue the most captial gain from the property and surrounding lands.

Or you could chuck a few quid at the place ( devoid of tennants) to the council for a fixed term and have it back 3/5 years later refurbished to how they took it and have earnt the LHA rental fees applicable. Even if its empty the contract would make the regular (in arrears) payments.
The tennants could be entertaining though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You must excuse the late ( early ) contribution, my offspring have swooped and fled and re-swooped. After a quick nap I am now bloody wide awake.
If I am not awoken ( pending falling asleep now, yrs of 24 hr call does the time clock in severly) by a bacon sandwich ( shut it veggies, eat a dog instead.......oops another tangent).
With door step slices cracked pepper and HP brown then someone is going to die...................so....................you could hire me to kill the vagrant called squatter under section 21.

Have I finished yet?

Yep

And sod it, coffee and fruity pie thingy I made yesterday. So much for sleep!

PS could not be bothered to proof read nor spell check, doe hought hum heartas gill oint ig uta

Sponsored Links
Back