References

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
you're intellectually lacking if you think abstention = no rights !!! :rolleyes:

it's a shame you mods get away abusing your powers ! ffs !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do you think that if I got her a decent dartboard then she'd be more willing to leave?

Sponsored Links
sounds like you're in the fortunate positions of owning property, and therefore peoples' lives...

Shame on you !!! as much as i don't like immigration, i live in a democratic country where the rest of you voted for it.... so therefore you need to treat them right !!!

And surely her human rights take precedent (since you lot voted in the human rights legislation - i've abstained at every election, so bear no responsibility !!)
What are you waffling on about?
She signed up to a set of rules. She broke the rules so tough, out on her ear. Hardly the OPs concern is it?
you could however offer her shelter yourself if you are so conerned.

sounds like you're in the fortunate positions of owning property, and therefore peoples' lives...

Shame on you !!! as much as i don't like immigration, i live in a democratic country where the rest of you voted for it.... so therefore you need to treat them right !!!

And surely her human rights take precedent (since you lot voted in the human rights legislation - i've abstained at every election, so bear no responsibility !!)
What are you waffling on about?
She signed up to a set of rules. She broke the rules so tough, out on her ear. Hardly the OPs concern is it?
you could however offer her shelter yourself if you are so conerned.

and what are you waffling on about? :eek: have you read all the papers? is this site ever a complete legal representation of the events? no!! thought not !!! get a life alumni.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(a) There is no way that I will provide anything in writing while legal proceedings are still taking place.

(b) I will only give references to interested parties who request it, and not her.

Does this sound about right, or am I acting in error?
More than fair.
She doesn't need the reference, interested parties do.

Sponsored Links
Finally, an answer to the question :LOL: Thanks alumni and woody.

Give me a fiver and ~I`ll read the court papers!
Mum's the word - in many ways :LOL: ;)

Don't suppose you know anyone who'd like a ground floor flat in West London - all bills inclusive. There's one coming on the market in the very near future, with a brand new fire detection system and all appliances PAT tested etc etc etc

and what are you waffling on about? :eek: have you read all the papers? is this site ever a complete legal representation of the events? no!! thought not !!! get a life alumni.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Got one thanks.
I see you're not rushing to offer the poor girl a home then. Odd that considering you're so concerned about her rights.

Got one thanks.
I see you're not rushing to offer the poor girl a home then. Odd that considering you're so concerned about her rights.

what ? after evil landlord kicks her pregnant ass out? why is that my problem? :eek:

Give me a fiver and ~I`ll read the court papers!
Mum's the word - in many ways :LOL: ;)

Don't suppose you know anyone who'd like a ground floor flat in West London - all bills inclusive. There's one coming on the market in the very near future, with a brand new fire detection system and all appliances PAT tested etc etc etc

Do I look like a landlord ????

what ? after evil landlord kicks her pregnant ass out? why is that my problem? :eek:
Teensy little point of order - the baby is 10 months old now so she is no longer pregnant. Unless of course you know different, which would explain your protective feelings towards her.

Sponsored Links
Back