Regulars are out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.
dg123 wrote

If all anyone has to worry about is that they don't like some text posted on an anonymous forum, do they have any real problems?

Good to know you got so much out of this debate.(very deep)

Sponsored Links
troybeau said:
dg123 wrote

If all anyone has to worry about is that they don't like some text posted on an anonymous forum, do they have any real problems?

Good to know you got so much out of this debate.(very deep)

Wasn't your whinge about pointless and rude posts?

I have never worked in the building trade,
but can remember my old man saying become a spark or a plumber.
They are lazy and spent all day talking, but they are not well-liked with other tradesmen

Now they spent their time on forums.

Scott

Sponsored Links
troybeau said:
So you get the point now?

The point that you are a whinging fool with nothing better to do than cry about posts on a forum - is that it?

Scott

My mother told me never to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. This is why I have avoided responding to anything Troy has said to date.

It's a funny thing how much time people will spend debating things in internet forums. In the real world if you don't like what's said you tend to just leave

I wonder if people who post in forums are unusual or if the internet makes them behave differently but I don't suppose we will ever know the answer

Anyway troybeau your best option if you don't like it in here is probably to go forth and multiply although I agree that there is a definite tendency to sarcasm and unhelpfulnes in some of the forums. The Sparks are particularily bad offenders. I think their part of the forum should be shut down and a blanket statement put up saying that under the part P regs the only advice they can give is to get an electrician in

Troy

Such repartee. Obviously a fan of Oscar Wilde, GB Shaw, WS Churchill etc.

Troy when you find yourself in a hole stop digging.

Great how you come along when all the meaningful debating has been done and then try to take the glory.

Troybeau 2006

Troy in the main I agree with you, and as one who was involved to a lesser degree with the damp topic, and received some cutting replies from you know who, it was if you will pardon me, like water off a ducks back.! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To Troy

Dear oh dear. And this thread has been meaningful debate? It looked to me to be mainly a trading of insults. I kept out until you insulted DG123 when he made the most obvious of comments about what real life is about.

As for glory; if you think that posting on this is a glorious achievement then that says a lot about you and your priorities in life.

I will not be wasting any more time on this so as you seem like the last word go ahead be my guest.

Thanks for giving me the last word.I would just like to say "there is nothing wrong with sticking up for your boyfriend"
Also some of the contributors may disagree with you as to whether it as been meaningful or not.
Oh well,off they go into the sunset, and lived happily ever after.

Pickles: just to let you know, this comment (Great how you come along when all the meaningful debating has been done and then try to take the glory.

Troybeau 2006) was not aimed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back