Riello oil fired burner tuning

I take my van in for service.......I take their word. what needs doing .....needs doing.

But I make sure its a main dealer.

hmm3grin2orange.gif
hmm3grin2orange.gif
hmm3grin2orange.gif

monkey.gif

Sponsored Links
dan the man. :LOL:

such is life. I take my van in for service.......I take their word. what needs doing .....needs doing.

But I make sure its a main dealer.

you need a fekkin psychologist not a tradesman. He wont rip you off.

:rolleyes:

WTF????? The main dealers are the biggest rogues going... All that glass and chrome in the showroom and the dolly behind the service desk all have to be paid somehow. And when this is paid for they pay the spannermen peanuts...You know what you get when you pay peanuts.

The only time my van ever saw the inside of the main dealer was for warranty work....And then I had to take it back to have them fix the bits that they broke whilst doing the warranty work..On one occasion five times

Don't beleive everything you see on the Telly we are not all sharks ....... In Fact let's start a programme called ROUGUE JOURNALISTS...I've got a motorbike and a video camera!

Can I be the handsome one? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
WTF????? The main dealers are the biggest rogues going... All that glass and chrome in the showroom and the dolly behind the service desk all have to be paid somehow. And when this is paid for they pay the spannermen peanuts...You know what you get when you pay peanuts.

The only time my van ever saw the inside of the main dealer was for warranty work....And then I had to take it back to have them fix the bits that they broke whilst doing the warranty work..On one occasion five times

Glad im not the only one who has had bad experiences

Dan

Getting back on topic... if the thought of paying an engineer £60 was financially off putting then i'm afraid there are no gas analysers on the market you could afford.

They cost hundreds of pounds. I've even seen them go second hand on ebay for over £200. Then of course you need to have it serviced and calibrated annually. My invoice from Testo this year was about £180 for that (with a couple of parts fitted)...... Then of course you'll need a smoke tester too as the analyser won't do that so add another £90

So you could actually pay someone to service your boiler for several years and still be in pocket..... you won't have the satisfaction of knowing you've done the job yourself but it will be far cheaper in the long run... and providing you ask around and find one of the many decent an honest engineers that do exist it will be done properly too !!!!

And getting off topic again... to the person who wanted to be the good looking one in my new TV show "rogue JOURNALISTS" Sorry but it's my motorbike and my video camera... and I live in Norfolk so I already have a portuguese accent :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back