Running a dehumidifier off of a 12V battery (thinking of)

Sponsored Links
Maybe on some remote lane, today most show 12% or similar not 1 in 4.
Oh, I see - I thought you were implying that signs warning of 'steep hills' no longer existed (which sounded very odd), rather than just a change in which the degree of steepness was expressed.
School sign also changed, no beacon on them now.
Indeed - but I think the great majority of road signs have changed, in one way or another, since you and I were kids, haven't they?

Indeed - but I think the great majority of road signs have changed, in one way or another, since you and I were kids, haven't they?
During my first driving test, I was asked what signs I could expect to see down country lanes. "Eggs for sale" was my answer. ;)

Sponsored Links
1708694809066.jpeg1708694937355.png Many of the old signs were designed so if covered in snow you have an idea what the sign may have said, so the T shaped stop, and the apex up or down, sign rectangle or round.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back