ryobi cordless drills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help.
I have been reccommended to Ryobi for an 18volt cordless drill.
Has anyone any experience of this make before I buy.

Thanks
Pete

Sponsored Links
Ryobi one+ is generally good and useful kit. The drill will be OK

There about 3 different drills in the one+ range, and I presume you will go for the standard one. IMO, the drill is a bit heavy for prolonged use and the hammer is not as good as my dewalt. But it really depends on what you will be doing with it

Sponsored Links
I've seen more and more trade use Ryobi these days which is not surprising.

Don't Ryobi rate their tools as trade?

I use all mine for trade, and some more than others, but they have had some stick and have no problems.

As I said, I don't use the drill much for the above reasons, but it makes an excellent mixer for tubs of plaster and self leveler etc

Don't Ryobi rate their tools as trade?

I use all mine for trade, and some more than others, but they have had some stick and have no problems.

As I said, I don't use the drill much for the above reasons, but it makes an excellent mixer for tubs of plaster and self leveler etc

quite possibly but me being me wont force a tool too much if its struggling i will use another larger tool
i work on the principal you don't force your tools more than 80% they will last 3 times longer ;)

I work on the principle of using the drill to drill and saw to saw etc ;)

If it struggles, then I change the bit or blade :cool:

The ryobi 1 drill kit is good, buy the li-lion battery kit and charger and it turns the drill and other cordless tools such as the power saw into different animals.AEG tools are apparently the trade version of ryobi but come at a price,depends how much usage you want it for.

The Li-Ion batteries are way over priced at the moment and not worth it at all. Get a few standard batteries for now, bb and wait for the price to drop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back