Country
United Kingdom
Blimey I have got to drive up to Glasgow and pick up a car chassis o_O

Is it safe , do I need to take precautions ? :giggle:

Sponsored Links

Indeed you do...

Suspend your right wing leanings for the duration of your trip...

They won't go down too well in a more civilised country :)

Indeed you do...

Suspend your right wing leanings for the duration of your trip...

They won't go down too well in a more civilised country :)

Blimey you don’t live there do you o_O

Nah don’t suppose you do as you say it’s a civilised country and you def would not fit in

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

It's a beautiful place, its stupid politicians cannot change that. Enjoy your trip.

Might not want to disclose the date on here if you’ve upset any of the Scot’s ;)

Went up there about 5 years ago first time and at the moment only time I have been there

Went to a place called Alva (?)

Picked up some parts for an Armstrong Siddeley ( car) Saphire model

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Went up there about 5 years ago first time and at the moment only time I have been there

Went to a place called Alva (?)
Never heard of Alva, Ian, Rob Tony, Dan, SGM and Gas112 probably have. I went many years ago, but it was with my parents. Don’t think I’ve been back since.

I recall Alistair Campbell telling a tale of entering a pub with his dog at Culloden, there was a sign stating " No Campbells, no English no dogs" as he approached the bar the barman said "can ye no read"

I recall Alistair Campbell telling a tale of entering a pub with his dog at Culloden, there was a sign stating " No Campbells, no English no dogs" as he approached the bar the barman said "can ye no read"
I remember entering a pub with a sign behind the bar saying "no blacks, no Irish, no p****, no travellers"...

Guess which country that was in...

And guess why they didn't get my custom!

Surrey to Glasgow?

That's a fair trek... you should book a hotel for a couple of days to split up the travel, go out on the town for a few drinks...

Glasgow's a great city, it's funny hearing English people wonder whether they'll get any hassle there considering people in Glasgow hear English accents alllll the time in the city and therefore pay it as much mind as you would a gust of wind blowing by.

Any banter from us should be taken as that, banter... not meant to be serious.

been loads of times......edinburgh and glasgow....... never had any hassle just a good time.. feel safer there than in london.... hate London

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I remember entering a pub with a sign behind the bar saying "no blacks, no Irish, no p****, no travellers"...

Guess which country that was in...

And guess why they didn't get my custom!
Because you are at least one of the four?

Sponsored Links
Back