Scumbags.com

Sponsored Links
Disgusting.

At least they seem to have captured them on CCTV with clear images, so hopefully they will be picked up before too long.

Trouble is, some naive judge who lives in a bubble will let them off with a suspended caution and they'll be at it again soon after.

Prisons should be a place of punishment, otherwise they are no deterrent.

Bang the bas tards up and give them hard labour.

Have posted on FB in the hope of widening the net to catch them.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
They are indeed scum and if caught it would be nice to see them dealt with properly rather than just being given a slap on the wrist by some do-gooding magistrate.

But to me it begs the question as to why the lady did not keep her handbag close to her person, particularly having £700 in it? In this day and age, and in a busy street, people should be aware of the risks of not taking proper care of property.

My mum's an OAP, but she would never leave aything like that unattended, and never allow herself to be distracted. In fact, she'd have had any valuables off the scumbags before they were even aware of it.

Someone is bound to recognise that bloke.
Its times like this I'd like to see sharia law in this country. That's scums hand held out and busted with a sledge.

Its times like this I'd like to see sharia law in this country. That's scums hand held out and busted with a sledge.

Yes! Some good could come of it, but at what price?

I'd like to see a middle way, where such thieves would lose their right hand, but women would not be stoned to death when their husband plays away.

We already have Sharia courts operating in this country compliments of the Police and morally bankrupt government's.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html[/QUOTE]

Can't the idiots see the likely outcome of all this? It's just the thin edge of the wedge.

We already have Sharia courts operating in this country compliments of the Police and morally bankrupt government's.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html[/QUOTE]
Another quote taken completely out of context by those with a biased argument.
The article specifically states:
The guidance, quietly published this month and distributed to solicitors in England and Wales, details how wills should be drafted to fit Islamic traditions while being valid under British law
The relevant phrase being: "VALID UNDER BRITISH LAW". One could add "under existing british law".
The article goes on to state:"
Lady Cox said: “Everyone has freedom to make their own will and everyone has freedom to let those wills reflect their religious beliefs.

The french, up to now, do not recognise British wills, so that it is not possible to exclude dependents from your will. Moreover your estate is automatically divided, in definitve shares, between your dependents, irrespective of your wishes.
This is one reason why there are so many dilapidated houses in France, because a way forward for the inheritance cannot be agreed upon.
The French are in the pocess of revising this recognition of other countries wills.

Furthermore, the article states:
Currently, Sharia principles are not formally addressed by or included in Britain’s laws.

However, a network of Sharia courts has grown up in Islamic communities to deal with disputes between Muslim families.

A few are officially recognised tribunals, operating under the Arbitration Act.

They have powers to set contracts between parties, mainly in commercial disputes, but also to deal with issues such as domestic violence, family disputes and inheritance battles.
Notice that they do not have any powers that transcend British law.
The article also states:
But many more unofficial Sharia courts are also in operation.

Parliament has been told of a significant network of more informal Sharia tribunals and “councils”, often based in mosques, dealing with religious divorces and even child custody matters in line with religious teaching.

They offer “mediation” rather than adjudication, although some hearings are laid out like courts with religious scholars or legal experts sitting in a manner more akin to judges than counsellors.
Again, no attempt is made to transcend British law.

Question:
So, why do the few biased posters consistently and flagrantly miss-represent articles to further their own rampant racism?
Answer:
Because they are radical racists.

When I was a sheltered housing warden one of my tenants was getting into a taxi in Halifax, West Yorkshire when she left her bag with several hundred pounds along with Christmas presents on the pavement. There was ID but finders keepers eh? Utter scum.

Sponsored Links
Back