Sentencing

A good wire brushing between the buttocks. Why do you ask? :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't understand it. Stuart Hall got a few months for penetrating a nine year old girl plus others. This guy gets 22 years for fumbling a few boys. That's almost a life sentence yet Hall got little more than a slap on the wrists. How do they work it out?
God knows how they work out the sentences but as usual your "facts" are wrong. Hall was found guilty of indecent assault (bad enough) not rape and he was sentenced to 15 months, sentence currently under review as possible " unduly lenient".
Souter was found guilty of indecent assault, indecency with a child, serious sexual offences and seven counts of possessing indecent images of children and the case was described by police as "one of the worst cases of prolonged child abuse"

As soon as I read joe's thread opener and newboy's reply, I got the feeling that unless he, ( joe), admitted that he had got it wrong, he was going to be in deep sh*t. And I was right! Joe has been well and truly kicked into touch by newboy in this thread and his subsequent attempts to gain the upper hand have fallen flatter than a billiard table.

While I have no doubt that subsequent repies from joe will claim that he has 'kicked ass', I can clearly see that he hasn't ,he knows that he hasn't and others who have read through the thread,also know that he hasn't.

Perhaps if he got a life away from contributing to threads on the forum and used the time to read through some of the replies that he has posted, he might get an inkling of why others feel as they do about his contributions.

All that said, joe is an entertainer. :D

Perhaps if he got a life away from contributing to threads on the forum and used the time to read through some of the replies that he has posted, he might get an inkling of why others feel as they do about his contributions.

Yep , just a shame Joe didn't enter the X Factor competition. Simon Cowell would have kicked Joe's ass (and Louie would have probably had Joe's ass) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What alleged rapes are those?

Those are the ones that people think someone has done but they have not been tried for them yet in a court of law.

Like the ones you rashly mentioned earlier...but without using the magic word you've used above...

I don't understand it. Stuart Hall got a few months for penetrating a nine year old girl plus others. This guy gets 22 years for fumbling a few boys. That's almost a life sentence yet Hall got little more than a slap on the wrists. How do they work it out?
God knows how they work out the sentences but as usual your "facts" are wrong. Hall was found guilty of indecent assault (bad enough) not rape and he was sentenced to 15 months, sentence currently under review as possible " unduly lenient".
Souter was found guilty of indecent assault, indecency with a child, serious sexual offences and seven counts of possessing indecent images of children and the case was described by police as "one of the worst cases of prolonged child abuse"

As soon as I read joe's thread opener and newboy's reply, I got the feeling that unless he, ( joe), admitted that he had got it wrong, he was going to be in deep sh*t. And I was right! Joe has been well and truly kicked into touch by newboy in this thread and his subsequent attempts to gain the upper hand have fallen flatter than a billiard table.

While I have no doubt that subsequent repies from joe will claim that he has 'kicked ass', I can clearly see that he hasn't ,he knows that he hasn't and others who have read through the thread,also know that he hasn't.

Don't be silly. The abuse of a nine year old girl is far worse that sausage fondling. One gets a few moths and one gets a lorra lorra years. I'm waiting for an explanation of that one. Newname is clueless. :confused:

I don't understand it. Stuart Hall got a few months for penetrating a nine year old girl
as usual your "facts" are wrong. Hall was found guilty of indecent assault (bad enough) not rape
As soon as I read joe's thread opener and newboy's reply, I got the feeling that unless he, ( joe), admitted that he had got it wrong, he was going to be in deep sh*t. And I was right! Joe has been well and truly kicked into touch by newboy in this thread.

Don't be silly. The abuse of a nine year old girl is far worse that sausage fondling.

Joe, you got it wrong. Why dont you just admit it? If you do I promise to add to your thanks total. :D

I didn't get it wrong.

Hall interfered with nine year old girls and got 15 months.

The other guy did a bit of sausage fondling of teenagers and got 22 years.

Bolo. Answer me right here and right now - do you believe those sentences to be correct? Well do you?

Well? I'm waiting. :confused:

I didn't get it wrong. .........yes you did! You said he penetrated the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolo. Answer me right here and right now - do you believe those sentences to be correct? Well do you?

Whether I believe that the sentences are right or wrong is of little consequence. However, since you ask, I give you my word that I shall re-read each of the 2 trials and then post an answer to your question.

That said, what right do you have to say that others got it wrong when you yourself wont admit to your own mistakes?

I haven't got it wrong. :confused: Would the Guardian lie? http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jun/17/stuart-hall-trial-indecent-assault-girls[/QUOTE]

Having read the article I can only agree that you did not get it wrong. But you were most economical with the truth in that you quoted only part of the statement giving readers the impression that Hall had raped the girl. The actual quote reads:"
"Hall had touched her breasts and then penetrated her with at least one finger".
This is vastly different from your opening post which read, and I quote, "Hall got a few months for penetrating a nine year old girl plus others".

With regard to his sentence, if it had been my daughter, then I would have demanded a much longer sentence.

Yes but what I am trying to get at is that both crimes were heinous (Hall and the other chap) and should have received sentences on par with each other, yet Hall originally received just 15 months yet the other guy got 22 YEARS.
It would appear that the multi-millionaire Hall could afford good lawyers.

This in my view is WRONG. If you do the same crime then should get the same time. Do you agree? Yes or no?

Hall originally received just 15 months

The Guardian: "The case was referred to the court by the attorney general, Dominic Grieve, who argued that Hall's sentence was unduly lenient as it failed to reflect adequately the gravity of his offending and the public concern about such crimes."
and, when the sentence was doubled:

"Speaking outside court, Grieve said he was pleased with the outcome."

I am not going to argue with such a learned person as the attorney general joe. If he is pleased with the outcome, then so be it.l

Sponsored Links
Back