Shooting burglars

gremlin16";p="956000 said:
We all know that no matter how ruthless these intruders can be, they to have rights,,and expensive barristers that fight their corners.

On the whole British justice is laughable.

i know a couple of barristers that have been burglared and car jacked.

The funny thing is that they cry foul when this happens forgetting that they are the same ones that get these scumbags out of jail.

Solicitors + barristers, = lowest of the low.
They are the ones making money from crime + immigration.

Sponsored Links
Stop projecting this image, you know its mostly wish and imagination and in real life this is not happening

Not projecting ASK your NYPD brother in law the following

1- How many rifles or shot guns were used in the last 40 years in NYC for any crime

2- How many LEGALLY licensed gun holders committed a crime OTHER then law enforcement (3 NYPD) were arrested on drug related crimes using their NYC police issued weapons in other states.

Considering I work for two NYPD Captains and several commissioners and went to 1 PP (Police plaza) for training. I kind of know the civilized laws that your country believes the criminals have more rights VERY sporting of you old man, Chap, Hold a stiff uppwer lip as they pinch your flat

It was a NYPD police captain who told me to buy a gun when my home was broken into.

Florida had an out of control crime rate of senior citizens being murdered by car jackings. ( like high jacking but stealing a car)

The politicians realizing the police cannot be all over at the same time passed a law that makes it a lot easier for the honest citizen to carry most types of weapons.

So far several car jackers have been put down and law enforcement refused to prosecute the citizens protecting themselves

Washington DC had the most restrictive gun laws in the country and the HIGHEST VIOLENT CRIME RATE IN THE COUNTRY as no one could defend themselves

The Supreme court (USA) said the ban on hand guns was unconstitutional

(We are a firm believer of the rights of honest citizens UNLIKE England) so the many year illegal ban was over turned

AGAIN please READ CAREFULLY or have your wife read this and EXPLAIN it as you seem unable to grasp the idea of the following

NEW YORK CITY DOES ALLOW CITIZENS TO HAVE PISTOLS/ REVOLVERS /SHOT GUNS and RIFLES in the citizens home / business called called "ON premises permit NOT FOR CARRY" as long as they are licensed and registered and had an extensive back ground check

The registration is for the following reason

If we get a NAZI government like you folks have, confiscation will be a lot easier knowing which legal firearms are out there.

Sorry mate but having a firearm in the home is legal and using it to defend yourself is legal too

Unlike your barbaric out of control government, citizens are not only allowed but encouraged by law enforcement to protect ones castle from home invasions.

Why not look at the crime rates and then read about the gun laws and have your wife read to you and explain the crime rate with NON licensed folks or NYPD going on a drug related crime like two officers of the law were arrested in a near by state (drugs and they had NYPD issued firearms) and one NYPD was arrested in RI for drugs crimes.

By the way I am licensed to carry in over 34 States ( Other then my own) BUT I do not as I like the idea of having the right to carry but opt not to as it is a freedom afforded us.

I do believe having a firearm in the home should be allowed with requiring the people in the home who access to the firearm to at least take a safety course and know something about the use of lethal force.

ASK YOUR KIN FOLKS about gun ownership and the responsibility that comes with ownership, much like having a drivers license CHITTY /TALLY HOOOOOOOOO

consumer done over";p="956427 said:
We all know that no matter how ruthless these intruders can be, they to have rights,,and expensive barristers that fight their corners.

On the whole British justice is laughable.

i know a couple of barristers that have been burglared and car jacked.

The funny thing is that they cry foul when this happens forgetting that they are the same ones that get these scumbags out of jail.

Solicitors + barristers, = lowest of the low.
They are the ones making money from crime + immigration.

Funny I was away from Friday - today and talking to several police chiefs and homeland security personal, FBI etc and one of the judges said "hey plumber look at this" and opened his suit jacket and showed me he was carrying a 357 MAG pearl handle and he said "this is the justice the mutts understand"

Seems it is still a cases as do as I say not as I do New York city does issue a full carry permit BUT not to anyone who applies you have to prove you carry a lot of cash ($2,000) so the poor folks do not have a carry permit.

Also the price to have the right to have a gun is quite costly in NYC other states very small fee for 4-5 year permit.

What I was told by a judge which guns the Clinton regime was going to ban and he said BUY THEM as they will go up in value..

Many judges do carry a gun and so do lawyers as officially they are considered "officers of the court" even if the lawyers are scum of the earth

Sponsored Links
Hi WDIK have your wife read and explain this to you as possibly she can translate it to your lingo

RE NEW YORK

QUICK REFERENCE CHART Rifles and Shotguns Handguns
Permit to Purchase No* Yes
Registration of Firearms No* Yes
Licensing of Owners No* Yes
Permit to Carry No* Yes

*Except in New York City << SEE THIS READ THIS , LOOK HERE
Purchase:

No permit is required for the purchase of a rifle or shotgun (except in New York City)

NOTICE it says "PERMIT" is REQUIRED in NYC Thus to make it in simple terms for you

IF you have a "PERMIT" you can have a GUN if you have TWO TYPES of permits you can even have TWO types of guns

I REST MY CASE TSK,TSK ,TSK

TYPE IN GOOGLE NY GUN PERMITS THEN NYC

(I am sure your wife can explain it )

ST, you're so tactical you wear camo face paint to bed, along with your kevlar jim-jams :LOL:

Hi WDIK have your wife read and explain this to you as possibly she can translate it to your lingo

RE NEW YORK

QUICK REFERENCE CHART Rifles and Shotguns Handguns
Permit to Purchase No* Yes
Registration of Firearms No* Yes
Licensing of Owners No* Yes
Permit to Carry No* Yes

*Except in New York City << SEE THIS READ THIS , LOOK HERE
Purchase:

No permit is required for the purchase of a rifle or shotgun (except in New York City)

NOTICE it says "PERMIT" is REQUIRED in NYC Thus to make it in simple terms for you

IF you have a "PERMIT" you can have a GUN if you have TWO TYPES of permits you can even have TWO types of guns

I REST MY CASE TSK,TSK ,TSK

TYPE IN GOOGLE NY GUN PERMITS THEN NYC

(I am sure your wife can explain it )

you know darned well if you run around with a gun in public in NY you will will very soon be shot dead.

yes you can own them, and hunt with them, but to use them even in your home ?
you totally need to justify even in your own home.

Just a thought, aren't we English still supposed to go to archery practice every week? Or has that one now dropped off the books?

Just a thought, aren't we English still supposed to go to archery practice every week? Or has that one now dropped off the books?

I believe it still is in there somewhere - wat was dropped was the right to shoot (with a bow) any welshman on the grounds of hereford cathedral or something... :rolleyes:

ST, you're so tactical you wear camo face paint to bed, along with your kevlar jim-jams :LOL:

I don't have to I have the house I have all 21 rooms plus the basement alarmed plus have motion detectors in the garage and side stairs and all the doors. The alarms give me ample time to to defend myself as the alarm company calls me back to ask if all is ok

I sleep naked by the way Thanks for asking

you know darned well if you run around with a gun in public in NY you will will very soon be shot dead.

yes you can own them, and hunt with them, but to use them even in your home ? you totally need to justify even in your own home.[/quote]

Sir Anyone who walks around banishing any firearm should be shot for stupidity. All the licenses I have (for pistols, revolvers) say CONCEALED CARRY

The justification for shooting someone entering your home not invited is clear cut, You have to feel your life or others are in immediate danger before using deadly force.

Lethal force in your home /office is a lot more justifiable then going into your back yard to stop a car thief.

NO WE CANNOT SHOOT a car thief as no one's life is in danger, If a thief is leaving your home NO you cannot shoot them as your life and others are not in danger.

The laws are quite explicit in most states when you can shoot someone.

Some of course are a lot more lax then others.

For example if your in a bar and you start a fight and the other person starts beating the hell out of you and you put your hands up and say I GIVE UP and then they continue to beat you you have the right to use lethal force because you gave up thus your no longer a threat to the one you started the fight with.

Also if you happen to kill anyone in your home / office and the bullet is in the back of the persons head you are going to jail.

This is why I strongly suggest anyone considering buying any firearm to learn the local laws to know when lethal force is allowed.

Saving property from a thief NO you cannot shoot them

Coming home ( OR waking up and ) and catching someone in your home and you pull a gun on them and they are about to knife or shoot you yes you can use "that force necessary to protect your life and the life of others" and you shoot for effect...

NYPD "shoot for effect" means once the police officers start shooting they normally used to be trained to shoot until their firearms were empty.

Making sure they are no longer in harms way so they shoot to make sure they or their partners are no longer in danger

The Diallo (Unarmed man) shooting 3 police officers fired 41 shots ( They were found the police innocent of murder) Out of the 41 shots only 19 found their target, not bad 50% shoot as they were under enormous pressure to catch a rapist in the area

Brooklyn recently the police I believe it was 100+ rounds fired and one person died no police officer was found guilty.

Normal citizens are disgusted as the morons of society have more compassion for the criminals then the victims.

A woman is raped and she becomes the object of the defense lawyer as he says did you wear a low cut dress , how much did you drink were you a virgin prior to the alleged attack.

To many people have been crippled or killed by hoodlums and the criminals serve very little time for destroying families.

One of my neighbors in my old neighborhood was mugged when returning from work they hit him with an iron pipe.

After that attack he was left walking with a cain blind in one eye terrible headaches and could never work again.

They caught the bastard who did the mugging and he received 30 months in lock up.

Here an entire family was devastated because the bread winner could no longer work and the criminal goes about his merry way after 30 months.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back