Shooting burglars

Sponsored Links
I think this should be closed fro another time POSSIBLE A vote should be taken as to

1- Should gun laws be changed to allow law abiding citizens the God given right to protect themselves with a firearm?

2- Should the government restrict a persons right for self defense?

Vote 1 or 2

I think people should be allowed to keep a firearm at home for self defence, they should not of course be allowed to take it outside of their home.

Do as I do , realize softinthehead is actually brain dead and could careless if his wife/ mother /daughter are molested as "criminal rights" are his main stay. He is really stupid a real moron as anyone could figure out " lights on family home do not invade"

The crime reports do not lie every state that has the most restrictions on owning fire arm also has the highest crime rates.

some MORONSSOFTINTHEEHEAD wil never allow the truth to get in the way of their spewing nonsense

Ignore works wonders ;) ;)

One good thing about whacking, capping ,wasting a criminal is they no longer are repeat felons.

Plus it saves a small fortune in housing, feeding, medical for these misfits of society GREAT place to start saving on tax dollars.
I agree with you mate, by the way what about the old guy in texas who shot the 2 burglars it was captured on tape by the police, it is a news classic. I have a recording of it myself, so every time i read or hear about criminals attacking their victims i get really annoyed, i put the recording on and cheer myself up.

Sponsored Links
I think people should be allowed to keep a firearm at home for self defence, they should not of course be allowed to take it outside of their home.

I Totally agree (except when a contractor has to make a middle of the night service call in a rough area)

Burglars aside, there are 1 or 2 on here that need shooting lol

I agree with you mate, by the way what about the old guy in texas who shot the 2 burglars it was captured on tape by the police, it is a news classic. I have a recording of it myself, so every time i read or hear about criminals attacking their victims i get really annoyed, i put the recording on and cheer myself up.[/quote]

Some lady 86 years old managed to end a career criminals way of life when he broke into her home and attacked her 91 year old husband.

As her husband was being beaten severly as he was knocked out of his wheel chair.

The old lady went to their bed room removed the pistol they kept in the home and placed one good shot better the EX criminals eyes, plus 3 other chest shots for good measure.

The local law enforcement said this fine upstanding dead criminal was on parole as he was out of prison less then 4 days.

Here is one career criminal who will not bother anyone in society.

Fair play to that old lady. She deserves a medal. :D

When the burglar alarm woke Jon Sokol's wife, she figured her husband had yet again tripped it while fetching the news¬paper. But Sokol was sleeping at her side. "I think there's somebody in the house," Sokol remembers his wife whispering. Despite his reluctance to believe his house had been invaded, Sokol walked to the stairs to investigate. Then he saw someone move. Quickly he went for his gun. "As I stepped around the corner, he hit me ... right between the eyes. And I fired the gun. Down on the ground he went, and I insisted, in so not very nice way, that he not move. I held him at gunpoint until the police arrived." Police say the intruder, who was armed with a knife, has a lengthy criminal record. (Star Tribune, Minneapolis, MM, 05/02/08)

according to White County, Tenn., Sheriff Oddie Shoupe, a man was leaving a home he'd just burglarized when he encountered the homeowner, Keith Gurtley, on the front porch. The sheriff explained, "This burglar coming out of the house asked Mr. Gurtley, 'Can I help you?' and Mr. Gurtley said, 'Yes, you're in my house, bud.'"That's when the intruder reached for the stolen pistol in his waistband. "Don't do it,"Gurtley said, drawing his 9mm.

When the suspect failed to comply, Gurtley, who holds a concealed-carry permit, shot and killed him. "I'm afraid that if Mr. Gurtley had not been armed, he would be the one dead," the sheriff said, adding he's seen an increase in residents with carry permits. "They're tired of having to be afraid of all the criminals out there." (Herald-Citizen, Cookeville,TN, 05/16/08)

Eugene Johnson was away when burglars first struck his home, trashing it and stealing money. But he was home less than two weeks later, when his wife heard someone kick in the back door. Johnson, who spent nearly three years in a North Korean P.O.W. camp, quickly got his pistol and intervened. The burglar said, "Don't move, I have a gun," Johnson recalls."! said,'Buddy, I've got a gun, too, and it's [aimed] right on you. Things got quiet then." Police say the suspect had fled. "The home owner acted appropriately," said District Attorney David Freed."

Criminals who break into occupied homes assume the risk of being shot by the home owners." (The Patriot-News, Harrisburg, PA, 05/31/08)

Jim Hale was chatting with his friend, Tammy Arnold, in a park when he noticed some men eyeing Arnold's motorcycle. Hale greete the men, then, unbeknownst even to Arnold, opened his vehicle and holstered his handgun just in case. The hunch was well founded. Police say one of the men ran out of a near by wooded area, stabbed Hale in the upper back and tried to throw Arnolc off the motorcycle. Hale's adrenaline pumped so hard he didn't realize he'd been stabbed. He struggled wif the larger assailant, then pulled his handgun as they wrestled on the ground. "Within just a matter of seconds, truly, I had him on the ground with a gun to his throat and just held him until police arrived," said Hale. (The Dahlonega Nugget, Dahlonega, GA, 05/21/08)^

I Guess law abiding citizens should have guns just in case in spite of the SOFTINTHEHEAD dead man

I Guess SOFTUS in the brain finally died as he was just too stupid to fall down I think there were only two pall bearers at his funeral, as a garbage can only has two handles GOOD ridden's to trash (rubbish mouth) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back