Small extension lead with built-in switch?

I don't really understand that. Can you possibly explain in more detail? What is plugged into what, and where is the TV timer (and why does the TV have a timer?). What do you want the extension for - the raspberry pi?
Sorry this was confusing, will take some photo's tomorrow
Many thanks - I look forward to seeing them (although probably not until Thursday - I will probably not be around tomorrow!).

Kind Regards, John
Sorry for the delay,

The television is for viewing the rink availability which is linked to the PI Raspberry via the club website which is situate behind the television. Whenever there's a power cut or mains turned off. I have to reboot the PI Raspberry but the Television must stay on to do this so I need a separate switch just for the PI raspberry adapter. The television is on the timer and I can't unplug the PI raspberry adapter with the timer there.

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back