Some more candidates for a terminating taser

Sponsored Links
I dont know why they dont give them a voucher of some sort to stay in a given hotel. They dont have to give them the money because they will just go home to their own homes anyway.......£130 better off :evil:

So much for cleaning up parliament. Thieving barstewards. ;) ;) ;)

Without wishing to insult youngsters, these MPs are like those "special needs" kids who are morally corrupt and/or plain thick

Sponsored Links
I'm thinking of putting myself forward in the next election. Not a bad little number is it! :rolleyes: They do my effin head in!

I dont know why they dont give them a voucher of some sort to stay in a given hotel. They dont have to give them the money because they will just go home to their own homes anyway.......£130 better off :evil:

Be better and cheaper to give them a sleeping bag to sleep under some bridge. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

im sure theres a near by army barracks thats empty,there surely not full all the time,they can shove there fat arses in there for the night.
and as there alraedy paid for by the tax payer then in essence there free?

wouldn't it just be cheaper to build a travelodge style accomodation nearby and allocate each MP a room in that then they can stop there if it runs late or use that instead of a second home.. ( do they bring the wife and kids to the second home in the city? )

and £130 a night? blimey, surely £49.99 would suffice, that's the price in travelodge in london isn't it? :)

Sponsored Links
Back