Summed up nicely.

L

Lincsbodger

bbc_grab.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That's it, kick him while he's down.

why not,he kept on giving us a good kicking.

thanks to Brown, you cant give him a kicking because the police will be watching you on one of the 2,000,000 CCTV cameras they allowed and they have your DNA and details on 700 databases. However, you will have had to have a CRB check to give him a kicking, even though you cant spell 'kicking' because you were educated by Labour's education system, and any illegal immigrants watching will be able to claim compensation, and a judge will rule they can now stay because removing them will violate there human right to scrounge off us.

That's it, kick him while he's down.

why not,he kept on giving us a good kicking.

thanks to Brown, you cant give him a kicking because the police will be watching you on one of the 2,000,000 CCTV cameras they allowed and they have your DNA and details on 700 databases. However, you will have had to have a CRB check to give him a kicking, even though you cant spell 'kicking' because you were educated by Labour's education system, and any illegal immigrants watching will be able to claim compensation, and a judge will rule they can now stay because removing them will violate there human right to scrounge off us.
So, your not sorry to see him go then Lincs? ;) :LOL:

This is cobblewash, the quen and the monarchy are the real ruler's and anyone who say's thier not has bn brainwashed.

On the queen's website, it say's she does not rule the country in commas, but then later say's she is head of the british army, need I say more.

You usually hand in resignation to your boss, and this is what gordon did, you usually accept a job offer from a boss, and this is what david did, the queens face is on the currency.

like I said the banker's (the queen) who issue the money own the government, so you tell me who is really in charge? and if it's a traditional role she is acting out, it's a pretty expensive role, at our expenxe and there is no need for it.

This is cobblewash, the quen and the monarchy are the real ruler's and anyone who say's thier not has bn brainwashed.

On the queen's website, it say's she does not rule the country in commas, but then later say's she is head of the british army, need I say more.

You usually hand in resignation to your boss, and this is what gordon did, you usually accept a job offer from a boss, and this is what david did, the queens face is on the currency.

like I said the banker's (the queen) who issue the money own the government, so you tell me who is really in charge? and if it's a traditional role she is acting out, it's a pretty expensive role, at our expenxe and there is no need for it.

Now here you have a post from a foreigner thats read no english history at all, and utter fails to understand whats happened between the point where William to Conqueror took over in 1066 and now.

The Monachy has very little actual powers to do anything. This is because over the centuries, the Monarchy has 'sold' its powers to parliament in exchange for taxation revenues, which are now given back to parliament to spend on her behalf to our benefit. The Monarch is symbolic head of not only the Armed Forces, but also the Church of England.

Over the centuries, and because of various rascally tricks by various rascally monarchs, the ability of the Monarch to interfere in parliament has been drastically cut. For example, in the situation we just had, the Monarch cannot sack the Prime Minister. She can only appoint a new one when the old one resigns or loses a vote of confidence. Whats more, when the old one resigns, she has but one hour to summon someone else and ask them. The Queen cannot dictate to the government what laws they pass or what policies they have. The Monarch cannot demand taxation revenue, nor can the Monarch declare war.

So the Monarch appoints a minister to lead her government. The Monarchs head is on the currency because the monetary system is underwritten by the Bank of England, which was originally the holder of the Monarchs wealth, and the nations gold, and still is. You may have noticed all banknotes are signed by the Governor of the Bank of England, and say 'I promise to pay the Bearer on Demand the sum of...........'. So you can spend your money because you have the Monarchs g'tee the promissory notes you dole out for goods will be honoured by her. Because thats all banknotes are, they're promissory notes, like IOU's.

if you're going to try slagging off my nation and my Queen at least do your research and gets your facts right, dickwad.

lincs,soz m8 but you got 1 thing wrong..........

WE AINT GOT NO B.LOODY GOLD,brown sold it all for 2 and thrupence

Now here you have a post from a foreigner thats read no english history at all, and utter fails to understand whats happened between the point where William to Conqueror took over in 1066 and now.

The Monachy has very little actual powers to do anything. This is because over the centuries, the Monarchy has 'sold' its powers to parliament in exchange for taxation revenues, which are now given back to parliament to spend on her behalf to our benefit. The Monarch is symbolic head of not only the Armed Forces, but also the Church of England.

Over the centuries, and because of various rascally tricks by various rascally monarchs, the ability of the Monarch to interfere in parliament has been drastically cut. For example, in the situation we just had, the Monarch cannot sack the Prime Minister. She can only appoint a new one when the old one resigns or loses a vote of confidence. Whats more, when the old one resigns, she has but one hour to summon someone else and ask them. The Queen cannot dictate to the government what laws they pass or what policies they have. The Monarch cannot demand taxation revenue, nor can the Monarch declare war.

So the Monarch appoints a minister to lead her government. The Monarchs head is on the currency because the monetary system is underwritten by the Bank of England, which was originally the holder of the Monarchs wealth, and the nations gold, and still is. You may have noticed all banknotes are signed by the Governor of the Bank of England, and say 'I promise to pay the Bearer on Demand the sum of...........'. So you can spend your money because you have the Monarchs g'tee the promissory notes you dole out for goods will be honoured by her. Because thats all banknotes are, they're promissory notes, like IOU's.

if you're going to try slagging off my nation and my Queen at least do your research and gets your facts right, dickwad.

this is my country as much as it is yours matey, and if you believe everything you are tought you are a bigger dickwad.

Now here you have a post from a foreigner thats read no english history at all
seem's like you beleive everything you are told, for a british citizen you dont really excercise any free thinking, and btw this country is for free speech so i being a british citizen to can excercise free speech and free thinking, and not hold to everything we are """"told"""" ;)

Ahhh.....2 and thrupence......They don't make currency like that anymore.

this is my country as much as it is yours matey, and if you believe everything you are tought you are a bigger dickwad.
We are TAUGHT our Democratic history - OK, hands up, at certain times, we should be ashamed of it, you have to live with it, but we don't go round being Barbarians any more.

seem's like you beleive everything you are told, for a british citizen you dont really excercise any free thinking, and btw this country is for free speech so i being a british citizen to can excercise free speech and free thinking, and not hold to everything we are """"told"""" ;)[/quote]
A lot of Third World countries do not have the freedom of speech, that's why they come here.................... then slag off the Western idealologies, yet still wanting to claim everything they can from our country.

When liverpool played real madrid in paris in the euro cup final there was a popular chant by the travelling liverpool fans " On the dole drinking wine in parees" it was just a stupid scouse thing to get up peoples noses.
Now I think half of these guys are singing " On the dole making bombs in pakey".............

Can I say that now these nu labour rzoles have been booted. :LOL:

seem's like you beleive everything you are told, for a british citizen you dont really excercise any free thinking, and btw this country is for free speech so i being a british citizen to can excercise free speech and free thinking, and not hold to everything we are """"told"""" ;)

Jesus was born in a barn does that make him a donkey? Of course not don't be so stupid. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back