Summed up nicely.

even though you cant spell 'kicking' because you were educated by Labour's education system,

Eh? What you on about?

And why don't you know when to use an apostrophe and know the difference between 'there' and 'their'?

You seem to think you are bright - but in reality you certainly aren't.

Sponsored Links
even though you cant spell 'kicking' because you were educated by Labour's education system,

Eh? What you on about?

And why don't you know when to use an apostrophe and know the difference between 'there' and 'their'?

You seem to think you are bright - but in reality you certainly aren't.

no, you're the dim one, you have entirely missed the point, it was a rhetorical aphorism, and not directed at anyone, a device used to illustrate the point.

Chinese saying: Best be a fool and say nothing than speak and let everyone know you are.

This is cobblewash, the quen and the monarchy are the real ruler's and anyone who say's thier not has bn brainwashed.

On the queen's website, it say's she does not rule the country in commas, but then later say's she is head of the british army, need I say more.

You usually hand in resignation to your boss, and this is what gordon did, you usually accept a job offer from a boss, and this is what david did, the queens face is on the currency.

like I said the banker's (the queen) who issue the money own the government, so you tell me who is really in charge? and if it's a traditional role she is acting out, it's a pretty expensive role, at our expenxe and there is no need for it.

Now here you have a post from a foreigner thats read no english history at all, and utter fails to understand whats happened between the point where William to Conqueror took over in 1066 and now.

gets your facts right, dickwad.
wasn`t he Wat Tyler`s M8 - Richard de Wadd :?:

Sponsored Links
Back