Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lots

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Stayed in bed and didn't see it

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
We had a fair bit,but gone by tea time. Daughter was out making "snow angels" just as it was all turning to slush. Not the wisest of moves.

Bit of Snow in the south good job it was not a normal working day or the country would have ground to a halt. :LOL:

It was a little surreal sat out in our conservatory in the warm looking out onto a bright clear sunny day with thick snow falling.

We don't get much snow in West Devon ... LOADS of rain but not much snow :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I've still got 4 to 5 feet of the white stuff on my lawn !
Anybody want some :(

i measured the depth and was amazed it was 5 1/2 inches(i know old school)in my garden,i major road im my area was closed,amazing becuase that was appox after 4 hrs of it starting,we dont normally get it bad because of the south downs protecting us.

CRAZY now that what you call serious snowfall,and i bet you guys still get round?

i went to radford worcestershire on the saturday afternoon to take part in an autograss meeting, set the caravan up then went the pub for tea and some mead, got back about 1.30am weather was fine woke up at 6.30am and was about 3 to 4 inches of snow, so meeting was cancelled :eek:(

Oh cool man..... me and the wifey sat in a 42degree hot tub outside our hired log cabin just outside York (Griffon Forest), Champers in one hand, bowl of strawberries at the side, snow on my hat....... great
It was my birthday so I was making the most.

pass the bolly lovey..........................:cool:

I couldn't help but notice how phallic the voting is, particularly as the thread is did you get it :)

Sponsored Links
Back