Supremacy of Parliament. "the arm twisting and arguments failed"

If it was as simple as that.

If anyone reads the FT.

"The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry and the BioIndustry Association said that Europe’s ability to manage big public-health crises related to the use of medicines, such as the Zika virus, could be at risk if the UK were excluded from cross-EU incident management planning."

A report commissioned by the associations suggested that “delays in communication around crisis management or divergence in standards and procedures” between Europe and the UK “are likely to lead to delays in action”.

"there could be a delay of several months in sharing information about drug safety or adverse medical events."

Yes, Im sure emails will stop working post Brexit!

Sponsored Links
It is unlikely to change the Brexit decision. Those people that voted have now weakened the governments strength and therefore likely to mean a worse trade deal.

Just as long as those remoaners remember that, when they start whingeing about a poor trade deal.

Remoaners : they are snivelling quitters

Still waiting on your response.

Yes, Im sure emails will stop working post Brexit!

You can email me it if you like.

The 'rebels', including Grieve and the old fossil Clark, may have had their 15 minutes of fame by supposedly asserting MPs rights, but they have thereby disadvantaged the UK.
TM is now in Brussels and has to negotiate the best deal possible for the UK. This vote will now make that harder by strengthening the EU's resolve to inflict the maximum punishment on the UK, and extract the maximum payment.
As Brexit is happening, we should all - Leavers and Remainers - support HMG in getting the best possible terms. Instead, we have half the country positively supporting the EU against their own country. Pathetic and shameful.

I can't support the idiot Davis, or the liar Buffoon. Can you?

have half the country positively supporting the EU against their own country.

As you say, half the country does not support the route the government is taking.

However, they are supporting what they believe to be best for their country.

Which is not at all the same thing.

Even old Frogface said (prior to the referendum) that a 48/52 result would not settle the matter and the quarrel would continue. That was when he thought he was losing, of course.

If you want to blame someone for weakening Theresa's position and putting her at the wobbly head of a coalition of chaos, the person to blame is, errrr, Theresa.

Strong and stable my asre.

Sponsored Links
@jd: agree about Treeza as she is weak and has been too acommodating with the EU. But we are where we are and there can be no going back.

there can be no going back.

Just because some of us decided to walk to the South does not mean that the rest of us have to follow them when we realise we are at Beachy Head.

Says who?
There are many saying that we should just drop the whole thing and tell Barnier we want to go back to 22nd June 2017.
But it is delusional to think things would just go on as though nothing had happened. For one thing, our influence within the EU would be even less; they would never take us seriously again because they would know that - as a nation - we would not have the collective stomach for standing up for ourselves.
We would probably be required to accept Schengen, the Euro, and take more migrants.
Remember the Indian proverb - "who rides the tiger cannot dismount". However the future unfolds (and no-one knows that), we now have to Leave.

Just because some of us decided to walk to the South does not mean that the rest of us have to follow them when we realise we are at Beachy Head.
With respect, no-one - either you, me or anyone else - can possibly know the outcome for this country of Leaving the EU.
What we DO know, is that the EU's proportion of world GDP is steadily declining, that it is becoming more protectionist, and that it is increasingly open to influx from the ME and NA. Immigration alone will change the culture of Europe over the next 50 years, as the religion of newcomers is hostile to Western liberal values and traditions.

you want to resign.

I don't want to resign.

There is nothing compelling us to resign.

However many times you say it, it will not become true.

upload_2017-12-14_17-50-14.png

Sponsored Links
Back