Switchmaster 900

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

i'm After some HELP !! I am just about to change the old timer system which is a switchmaster 900 to a 7 day digital system. as Iv noticed there are a lot of different comparisons
question #1 is which is best ?
question #2 how easy a task will it be with the different wiring system ?
question #3 where can I find a link or a copy of the original manual for the switchmaster 900 to get the original wiring diagram from....

Thanks In advance

Sponsored Links
Hi There

I have recently changed my Switchmaster 400 for a Danfoss 7 day digital timer (FP715si) The programmer comes with a conversion chart for the wiring showing changes required.

I chose the Danfoss cos it is easy to use and I have had one before we moved to the new house and they are very cheap to buy on Ebay.

I am not familiar with the SW900 but with the 400, there is no independent control of HW from CH which there is with my new programmer. As such the HW off signal was not untilised. Fortunately the wiring was still available but not connected up, so I did have to alter the wiring a little.

It depends upon what system you have in place, but pretty sure that with the Danfoss, the SW900 was mentioned in the conversion wiring chart.

Hope this helps. Good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back