Taking a break

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Taking a trip down to Abergavenny -- Hoping the weather is fine ! ;)

I can tell you that 10 miles east of there the sun is shining and its a beautiful day

Why am I stuck in this office :( :(

You'll be alright loitering in a queue for the stand pipe --- Gives neighbours chance to reminisce about the past - glorious rainy days - power showers and all that historical stuff from the years of plenty.

Ho hum.. off to pour a few tens of gallons on an old lawn or three..
;)

here its peeing it down, feels like 9° and the open air concert with `one of those three tenor blokes`,which I had hoped to attend tonight, has just been rained out. Bluedy Boogery. Had a flask ready n everything. Guess I´ll go to the pub instead.

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
Tbh, I am sick and tired of all the bad feeling and baiting that goes on here. I come on here as a break from the long, boring days I am forced to spend at home & whilst it used to be fun, it no longer is.

I wish all the lovely people in here a long hot summer full of pleasures and to all the not so nice people, I hope it rains wherever you go ;) :LOL:

I suppose I should buy myself a Mac and a pair of wellies then. :LOL: :LOL:

I do agree with you though, some people seem to carry grudges from post to post and have a go because of who the poster is, rather than any expressed opinions. I get this on a regular basis, even when I haven't said anything controversial.

I think we should all examine our attitudes towards each other and show more respect to opposing viewpoints.

Needless bad language and abuse should also be frowned upon really.

I actually think we (Brightness and PB)managed this reasonably well. Yes we had a row, but I don't believe we continued it with each other, which is how it should be.

Have a nice summer and best wishes.

paulbrown said:
I think we should all examine our attitudes towards each other and show more respect to opposing viewpoints.
But what do you do when you find those "opposing viewpoints" utterly vile and disgusting?

ban-all-sheds said:
paulbrown said:
But what do you do when you find those "opposing viewpoints" utterly vile and disgusting?

I see your point BAS, do you think they should just ignore your posts?. :LOL: :LOL:

paulbrown said:
ban-all-sheds said:
paulbrown said:

I see your point BAS, do you think they should just ignore your posts. :LOL: :LOL:
I don't mind if they do.

I don't mind if they don't.

I do mind when the mods decide that I may not say that I find their viewpoint utterly vile and disgusting, yet leave their posts unmolested, thus giving the impression that their utterly vile and disgusting views are accepted by everyone else.

I would think there are few left, who haven't been affected by this BAS.

Did you get a reply from Admin?

Sponsored Links
Back