Terror attack in Moscow.

Sponsored Links
Actually is was ISIS news agency that announced it with out mentioning which group. Sometimes they do later.

The general view is that it will be ISIS K.

Could it be because Russia have voted against the gaza ceasefire so the religion of peace decided to attack Russia?
Russia has had minor problems with them in the past. This one is way way bigger.

Sponsored Links
False flag attack.
Yea, happened on 22/3 and 322 = the number of Skull and Bones - Illuminati number. A day of big announcements for the death cult, so others say...

I have every confidence those arrested will receive a fair trial.

Yea, happened on 22/3 and 322 = the number of Skull and Bones - Illuminati number. A day of big announcements for the death cult, so others say...
Why act like act like a child if you don’t like my opinion?

I’m not interested in any of the crao above. Get a grip

No, Americans were victims from 9/11 Islam fundamentalism
They reaped what they sowed.
They created a monster which turned on them.

On the pain of being repetitive, the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian, Osama Bin Laden was Saudi Arabian.
Is the penny starting to drop yet, Notch.

The Saudi Arabians have been exporting Islamic Fundamentalism for decades.
They get away with it because they have loads of oil and are strategically vital geopolitically to America and Europe.

If the West throws them under a bus, they will turn to Russia and China.
That is why Iraq took the punishment beating that should have been reserved for Saudi Arabia.

Most white Europeans don't know the difference between one Arab and another.
So in order to assuage the justifiable demand for revenge by the American public, Iraq took the wrap for 9/11.

Sponsored Links
Back