Terrorism condemned

Sponsored Links
It is a difficult one and something I don't claim to have an answer for. When a terror organisation hides behind and then fires at you from amongst civilians. What do you do ?

Israel recently declared a safe zone for civilians to go to, within a few hours Hamas were firing rockets from that safety zone, And then we have Hamas firing rockets into Israel from Hospitals...

Do Israel allow their own civilians to die, or do they risk killing innocent Palestinians?

What a horrible horrible situation

Sponsored Links
Egypt could open up there border crossing for woman / children / elderly / and injured

???

Israeli rules of engagement say they can shoot any male of fighting age. Anyone killed that way is recorded as a Hamas fighter. No other justification is needed.

Egypt could open up there border crossing for woman / children / elderly / and injured

You mean, Israel could ethnically cleanse Palestine of Palestinians, by expelling them?

Oops, yes it does.

Are you familiar with the old term "Judenfrei?"

What is the equivalent Hebrew word for a village or town that has been depopulated?

It is a difficult one and something I don't claim to have an answer for. When a terror organisation hides behind and then fires at you from amongst civilians. What do you do ?

Israel recently declared a safe zone for civilians to go to, within a few hours Hamas were firing rockets from that safety zone, And then we have Hamas firing rockets into Israel from Hospitals...

Do Israel allow their own civilians to die, or do they risk killing innocent Palestinians?

What a horrible horrible situation

I wonder how many French civilians died during the liberation of France due to Allied fire ?

I can imagine it was alot.

I do know alot more inocent Germans where killed by the British than Germans killed British.

War is shît

Was Germany ?
You spoke of France a moment ago. Changed your mind?

Germany had an army, which it used to invade and occupy other nations.

Are you drawing a parallel here?

Sponsored Links
Back