Terrorism condemned

Do you have an opinion on this thread you started @JohnD? If you had to pick a side to be on, which side would you pick?

Sponsored Links
You mean, Israel could ethnically cleanse Palestine of Palestinians, by expelling them?

Oops, yes it does.

Are you familiar with the old term "Judenfrei?"

What is the equivalent Hebrew word for a village or town that has been depopulated?

Not at all if thousands of woman and children are being killed or are in danger of being killed

And the war goes on than common sense would dictate ??? That they should be evacuated

Happened in the Ukraine

Palistinians are Arabs so there fellow Arab friends like Egypt could accommodate them via safe camps across the border ??

Do you have an opinion on this thread you started @JohnD? If you had to pick a side to be on, which side would you pick?

Do you know Mottie one day the choice should be easy for most of us.

Iran and Syria sleep with Palastine.
If the ßhit did ever hit the fan and Russia attacked a Nato country then China invaded Taiwan. Iran have already made love with Russia . Russia and China will make bed together.

Then the world will be fcked

Do you know Mottie one day the choice should be easy for most of us.

Iran and Syria sleep with Palastine.
If the ßhit did ever hit the fan and Russia attacked a Nato country then China invaded Taiwan. Iran have already made love with Russia . Russia and China will make bed together.

Then the world will be fcked

So be it ?? Armageddon

North Korea are in the mix some where ??

Sponsored Links
Palistinians are Arabs so there fellow Arab friends like Egypt could accommodate them via safe camps across the border ??

Palestinians are local people from the lands now occupied by Israelis, so Israel could accommodate them in towns, villages and farms.

I wonder how many French civilians died during the liberation of France due to Allied fire ?
Are you saying that Israel is slaughtering civilians to liberate Palestine from Hamas.

AFAIK the objective is to remove Palestinians from Palestine.

It does not seem to matter if dead or alive.

Are you saying that Israel is slaughtering civilians to liberate Palestine from Hamas.

I'm not saying that...no.... but now you say... its how would we know. Wouldn't surprise me if there's Palestinians who would be happy to see Hamas gone!

dead or alive.

"The Israeli military has said it is using mobile phone and other data to identify densely populated areas and calculate civilian evacuation routes. The IDF’s Arabic spokesperson has posted maps on social media platform X indicating areas people should flee from. But some of the destinations to which he has directed civilians have subsequently been bombed."

"Aid agencies have warned about the dire humanitarian conditions in Gaza since the war began, including a lack of water, medicine and food as well as insufficient fuel to keep hospitals and communications networks running."

"Gaza’s sole power plant went offline on October 11 after it ran out of fuel, with the outage captured by night-time satellite imagery."

FT.com

US supplying Israel with 2000lb bombs now they are not being used for in urban warfare they are indiscriminately killing the innocent in their thousands

I'm not saying that...no.... but now you say... its how would we know. Wouldn't surprise me if there's Palestinians who would be happy to see Hamas gone!
Israel has killed more Palestinians than Hamas.
why would they prefer Israeli rule to Hamas rule.

I don't ever recall saying that!
You said that it wouldn't surprise you if Palestinians would like to see Hamas gone.
Would Palestinians like to see Hamas gone , if only to be replaced by the occupation of their people by those who slaughtered their fellow countryfolk.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back