Terrorism condemned

Sponsored Links
You said that it wouldn't surprise you if Palestinians would like to see Hamas gone.
I did say that.

Would Palestinians like to see Hamas gone , if only to be replaced by the occupation of their people by those who slaughtered their fellow countryfolk.
My reply to your first post to me. I was going to use the word Bittersweet, but I thought that's making Lite of the situation.

However I do know before this conflict Arab Israelis where living comfortably with Israeli rule. And would rather live under Israeli rule than Hamas or Hezbollah rule.

I'm not saying that...no.... but now you say... its how would we know. Wouldn't surprise me if there's Palestinians who would be happy to see Hamas gone!
Support for Hamas has increased in Gaza and in the west bank.
The war on Palestinians has been counterproductive.

Sponsored Links
However I do know before this conflict Arab Israelis where living comfortably with Israeli rule. And would rather live under Israeli rule than Hamas or Hezbollah rule.
Utter nonsense..
Israel was killing Palestinians by the shed load in th west bank prior to 7 Oct.
They've just upped their kill count since 7 Oct.

It's curious that the Pope and the Archbishop says there are churches and Christians in Gaza, and the Israeli spokeswoman says there aren't.

Which of them do you think is telling the truth?

When the Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem Fleur Hassan-Nahoum was asked why Israel is attacking churches in Gaza, she told the British radio station LBC "there are no churches in Gaza", adding that "there are no Christians in Gaza."

Middle East Eye.com

The number of Christians in Gaza has dwindled in recent years. Today there are only approximately 1,000 left, a sharp drop from the 3,000 registered in 2007, when Hamas assumed complete control over the enclave...While most of Gaza’s Christians belong to the Greek Orthodox faith, smaller numbers worship at the Catholic Holy Family Church and the Gaza Baptist Church. The former recently released a video of parish children praying, the din of bombs in the background.

The Church of Saint Porphyrius is the oldest in the enclave. It was originally founded in the 5th century after the death of the eponymous bishop who converted the city’s pagans to Christianity, burning idols and temples. After the Persian conquest of the 7th century, the church was converted to a mosque. It was later rebuilt by the Crusaders in the 12th century.

History Rocks@Al Jazz

No wonder FillyBoy is so confused about the history after listening to too much Jewish propaganda: first they kill Christ, then they go and cancel Christmas.

When the Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem Fleur Hassan-Nahoum was asked why Israel is attacking churches in Gaza, she told the British radio station LBC "there are no churches in Gaza", adding that "there are no Christians in Gaza."

Middle East Eye.com

The number of Christians in Gaza has dwindled in recent years. Today there are only approximately 1,000 left, a sharp drop from the 3,000 registered in 2007, when Hamas assumed complete control over the enclave...While most of Gaza’s Christians belong to the Greek Orthodox faith, smaller numbers worship at the Catholic Holy Family Church and the Gaza Baptist Church. The former recently released a video of parish children praying, the din of bombs in the background.

The Church of Saint Porphyrius is the oldest in the enclave. It was originally founded in the 5th century after the death of the eponymous bishop who converted the city’s pagans to Christianity, burning idols and temples. After the Persian conquest of the 7th century, the church was converted to a mosque. It was later rebuilt by the Crusaders in the 12th century.

History Rocks@Al Jazz

No wonder FillyBoy is so confused about the history after listening to too much Jewish propaganda: first they kill Christ, then they go and cancel Christmas.

Try being g a jew in Iraq or Morocco.

Try being g a jew in Iraq or Morocco.

Do they have their bodies looted for organ transplants?

Last edited:
Do they have their bodies looted for organ transplants?

I don't do Facebook John. Is it full of truths?

Sponsored Links
Back