Terrorism condemned

Isn't it a great film.

These mainly white men risked their life's rescuing Brown African people from Africa and taking them to Israel.
It was historical fiction, You can't base your world view on historical fiction. :rolleyes:
Well you can and do. :rolleyes:

And can we lose this idea of my use of the phrase 'white supremacy'.
I onlty used it because it had already been adopted in this discussion. It's not an accurate assessment of Jewish culture. Although I suspect it is informally, and non-white Jews are also second-class citizens.

I used it because we all had an idea what it meant. I have since dropped the 'white' part of the phrase because it's causing you and sillyboy problems. Albeit that the majority of immigration into Israel is from USA and Europe.
And it does not explain why the Jews have such a strict criteria for who is a Jew and who isn't.
If it's not based on some form of supremacy, can you explain why they have such strict female lineage criteria to determine who is Jewish?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Charles Bronson wasn't in the film.

It's based on a true story Roy.
That's the basis of historical fiction. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't historical fiction it would be just fiction. :rolleyes:

Braveheart was based on a true story, so was Dick Turpin, The War of the Roses, Lavinia, I Claudius and many, many, many more.
But the 'fiction' part of the phrase means it was a fictitous story loosely based on an historical event. :rolleyes:

Apart from the obvious 'name dropping' (to coin a phrase),
OK, I do show off a bit. But you have to have done it to brag about it. And I have done a bit of mixing in my traveling days.

my issue is with the criteria for the Jewish lineage. Why is it so important?
To you and me Roy it isn't important.

To alot of Jews I suspect it isn't Important. Why else would Israel let so many (suspected) non Jewish Russians open up Pork meat shops.

One thing I found was alot of your everyday Jew doesn't like the Orthodox Jews. And I suspect again it is these Jews who make or made most of the rules.

Sponsored Links
That's the basis of historical fiction. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't historical fiction it would be just fiction. :rolleyes:

Braveheart was based on a true story, so was Dick Turpin, The War of the Roses, Lavinia, I Claudius and many, many, many more.
But the 'fiction' part of the phrase means it was a fictitous story loosely based on an historical event. :rolleyes:

Are not all true stories based on facts but a bit of fiction is put in because of the drama.

That's Hollywood.

One thing I found was alot of your everyday Jew doesn't like the Orthodox Jews. And I suspect again it is these Jews who make or made most of the rules.
Which goes no way to explain it.
I didn't want yours and sillyboys personal experiences.
I was asking for an explanation for thr overly strict criteria for determining who is a Jew by female lineage.
I can only see a notional supremacist reason for it.
I'm still waiting for any other explnation.

Are not all true stories based on facts but a bit of fiction is put in because of the drama.

That's Hollywood.
Off-topic and diversionary. :rolleyes:
But I understand why you want to move away from explaining why there is such a strict crteria for establishing who is a Jew, overseen by a few extreme religious leaders.

I was asking for an explanation for thr overly strict criteria for determining who is a Jew by female lineage.
They're still stuck in the Old Testament where the matrilinial line is used to ascertain ancestry. Like the Picts.

It was historical fiction, You can't base your world view on historical fiction. :rolleyes:
Well you can and do. :rolleyes:

And can we lose this idea of my use of the phrase 'white supremacy'.
I onlty used it because it had already been adopted in this discussion. It's not an accurate assessment of Jewish culture. Although I suspect it is informally, and non-white Jews are also second-class citizens.

I used it because we all had an idea what it meant. I have since dropped the 'white' part of the phrase because it's causing you and sillyboy problems. Albeit that the majority of immigration into Israel is from USA and Europe.
And it does not explain why the Jews have such a strict criteria for who is a Jew and who isn't.
If it's not based on some form of supremacy, can you explain why they have such strict female lineage criteria to determine who is Jewish?

I've said I can't explain lineage. It's old fashioned some of the biggest religions have laws we don't get.

Other than there is only one Israel only one safe haven if you where born a jew in a country that doesn't except Jews. So if Hitler considered you a Jew then your a Jew in the eyes of Israel. That's if you want to be a jew and live in Israel.

Which goes no way to explain it.
I didn't want yours and sillyboys personal experiences.

I don't know so, all I can give you is what I do know.

My very white very Blond Auntie (my mums sister) married a not strictly white Belgium Jew who escaped the Nazis and ended up in the Philippines via Ellis Island.
(Hear I go again)

When they moved from New York to Israel my Auntie had to prove her Linage so as my cousins who were born to a Jewish father could marry. I'm not sure if it was more so for my female or male cousins.

I'm only making conversation with you Roy so as you have someone to talk to.

I don't know so, all I can give you is what I do know.

My very white very Blond Auntie (my mums sister) married a not strictly white Belgium Jew who escaped the Nazis and ended up in the Philippines via Ellis Island.
(Hear I go again)

When they moved from New York to Israel my Auntie had to prove her Linage so as my cousins who were born to a Jewish father could marry. I'm not sure if it was more so for my female or male cousins.

I'm only making conversation with you Roy so as you have someone to talk to.
You're wasting my time. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back