Terrorism condemned

Lose the idea of you being wrong?, No.
I wsn't wrong. I adopted the phrase because I knew everyone would be familiar with its meaning.
But evidently it was causing you and Bod some serious issues, so I clarified it.
I dropped the 'white' part of the phrase to adopt some 'notion of supremacy'.

Bod still seems to be struggling with it. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That's interesting.

Are you on the verge of suggesting that having "forbears" who lived in Palestine gives the right to live there?

I don't think you are.

No reply from filly.

We both know why.

Sponsored Links
That's interesting.

Are you on the verge of suggesting that having "forbears" who lived in Palestine gives the right to live there?

I don't think you are.

No reply from filly.

We both know why.

Of course the Palestinians have a right to live there, to peacefully c0-exist with the Israelis, to cultivate their own land and govern and administrate their own territory as defined by various UN conventions.

But as long as they fire rockets at Israel on a daily basis, mount terror attacks and kill Israeli citizens, that isn't going to happen is it John?

Of course the Palestinians have a right to live there, to peacefully c0-exist with the Israelis, to cultivate their own land and govern and administrate their own territory as defined by various UN conventions.

But as long as they fire rockets at Israel on a daily basis, mount terror attacks and kill Israeli citizens, that isn't going to happen is it John?

He's right John, it's just not happening. Like it or lump it.

He's right John, it's just not happening. Like it or lump it.
If they ever received the rights he describes, I don't suppose they'd be fighting. They never have done.

What would you do?

As long as Israel attacks Palestinians and occupies their land on a daily basis, mounts terror attacks and kills Palestinians, destroys their homes, their schools and their hospitals, when will peaceful co-existence begin?

If they ever received the rights he describes, I don't suppose they'd be fighting. They never have done.

What would you do?

Well I don't believe you. I know history is fücked but it can never be put right.

Sponsored Links
Back