Texecom Premier Elite 24 (Metal) Wiring Help

Sponsored Links
so theres 3 jumpers, battery, sab and low current.

only the battery/ and power cables affect power.
the sab/scb determines what the bell trigger is.
the low current is used to use less power when in sab mode.

That's what I thought. I think it is set to sab.
I will have another look now as I need to configure as it is getting late to keep the bell ringing..

check your wiring at the bell box and at the panel and check the jumpers at default the panel is set for SAB as is the bell box.

Sponsored Links
my bad, it was then keypad!

I have 2 keypads and they are wired to the same connections as per the earlier photo. I have set one of them to the switch 2 position.

Can I shut off the keypad sound?

can live with it while programming if I have to.

I would have thought it is set to disarmed as standard

If it is set to disarmed as standard then does that suggest I have wired it wrong?

I followed the instructions from the others.

will it tell me on the panel what is wrong?

thanks

Steve, what are the keypads currently showing?

As for following the instructions, we all make mistakes when following instructions so don't worry about it, to sort it out we need to know what is going on now.

Thanks for the encouragement.

The keypad shows Zone 008 Tamper Area A - There is nothing connected to zone 8 - I have an 8XP fitted also and there is nothing connected to them.

It also says battery fault and that is because I have not added the battery as I wanted it to stop when I removed the power for now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back