The crumbustion chamber?

Sponsored Links
Joe is far too intelligent to be a gas fitter........
Sorry, nearly laughed all the way to the CC then

Think about that and let me know your reply next week...
I'll have a look back just to see what you do for a living.

There might be a possibility that you and Joe 90 are the same person.
Afterall, you both post carp, sound similar and both have no idea what you are talking about :D

Sponsored Links
you could not answer me... and no doubt will be insulted now.... as it sems that is your informed way...
What on Earth are you talking about ?

Do you honestly believe that no one had noticed the wording in the title??
Just about everybody did but unlike you decided to ignore it as a childish attempt at humour, seems to have tickled you though, I wonder why.

Do you honestly believe that no one had noticed the wording in the title??
Just about everybody did but unlike you decided to ignore it as a childish attempt at humour, seems to have tickled you though, I wonder why.

Ha ha.......ha ha.... ha ha......

I love a good dunk - normally Digestives.
No doubt you like un-sweetened things, like sour grapes

Well we "the privileged ones" do talk about lots of gas related stuff in there, and every now and again one of our number may deign to drop a few crumbs of our collective and highly prized knowledge amongst the lesser posters. But not this time son, no ones telling you fork all. :LOL:

The last gas engineer I met was virtually illiterate. How did he manage to pass it?

No-one ever fails their gas exam you pay your money and you pass (well you get put through).
It's the way things are!!
Servotech,

UTTER BO**OCKS there are a few bent colleges but on my last reacs 2 (out of 11) failed and had to pay for a retest.

I did however get my 16th edition electrics pass without the 2 year apprentiship required to take the exam ;) Bent colleges everywhere.

But they still passed in the end didn't they!!!!!!
No-one ever gets told to go away and that they're rubbish.
Got the cash - you'll get the certifiicate (though it may take 2 or 3 attempts for the real thicko's).
servotech,

The last gas engineer I met was virtually illiterate. How did he manage to pass it?

No-one ever fails their gas exam you pay your money and you pass (well you get put through).
It's the way things are!!
Servotech,

UTTER BO**OCKS there are a few bent colleges but on my last reacs 2 (out of 11) failed and had to pay for a retest.

I did however get my 16th edition electrics pass without the 2 year apprentiship required to take the exam ;) Bent colleges everywhere.

But they still passed in the end didn't they!!!!!!
No-one ever gets told to go away and that they're rubbish.
Got the cash - you'll get the certifiicate (though it may take 2 or 3 attempts for the real thicko's).
servotech,

Don't know! I was already out robbing old folks aand laughing all the way to the next overpriced job.

The problem with gas it that it's not just you and your family that's at risk when things go wrong. A gas explosion can and sometimes does take out your neighbours properties as well. Some people get a bit keen with d.i.y and think they can tackle anything. Problem is though they don't have a thorough enough knowledge and don't have the correct test equipment to check whether their d.i.y installation/repair is actually safe. As a result RGI's don't like giving out information to people who are potentially putting life's at risk.

When you work in the industry and see some of the dangerous d.i.y installations you'll understand why we aren't so blase about the information given out.

What drivel ... Far more people die through faulty electrical installations than gas explosions.

People are entitled to do their own gas, everyone knows people WILL DIY their own gas so stop driving it underground.

Raise awareness of how to do it safely and I don't mean by cash cow accreditation schemes.

The gas fitting trade is a complete rip off as it currently stands and with absolutely no credibility with the general public.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back