The EU is fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippers, got the passport to prove it. But I still have a crrrazy Geman accent. Now then Tommy, just do as you are told, Mutti Merkel is in charge now..

Are you part of white-flight from Deutschland-Unter-Allah? What do you think of Merkel? Why do so many people keep voting for the loony?

Germans seem to be sleep walking into a dangerous situation. Would be interested to get the opinion of an ex-pat.

Sponsored Links
Are you part of white-flight from Deutschland-Unter-Allah? What do you think of Merkel? Why do so many people keep voting for the loony?

Germans seem to be sleep walking into a dangerous situation. Would be interested to get the opinion of an ex-pat.
I've lived in the UK fr many years, still have my old blue/black passport somewhere. The Germans are a funny bunch, for many years Merkel has given them great prosperity as the German dominated EU has gradually made life harder for small businesses and easier for large corporations.. The Germans do large very well indeed, the British and other surrounding EU countries are better at smaller companies.. so as these smaller companies failed to be able to comply with ever increasing EU regulations, they closed down allowing the big corps to dominate and charge what they wish. over the last few years Merkel has started to go off the deep end and for whatever reason, decided to promote flooding Western Europe with people coming from Africa and this has got to a point where the German people are questioning her leadership. Her current position is hanging by a thread, though I feel that for what she has done she should be hanging by her neck. Germans are a conservative bunch and tend to vote for what they know and the very thought of actually voting for AfD fills them with dread but they are gradually concluding that the main parties no longer have the best for the German people in their minds. Merkel will be gone soon.

Sponsored Links
Hmm, Germany doesn't do small business very well ?

Are you really German ?
No, I'm a Serbo-Croat from Liverpool. Germans prefer large corporations as they are well organised and have economy of scale. The do have small businesses but the bigger the better

You can keep posting all you like, it's your time you are wasting. I am hardly going to pay attention to another one of your media explosions am I? If you want to take a media story as gospel, then be my guest but I have links, friends and family in Germany and you follow the coat tails of a bunch of middle class journalist twits. I would take more time to explain things to you but you are a pointless buffoon

I've lived in the UK fr many years, still have my old blue/black passport somewhere. The Germans are a funny bunch, for many years Merkel has given them great prosperity as the German dominated EU has gradually made life harder for small businesses and easier for large corporations.. The Germans do large very well indeed, the British and other surrounding EU countries are better at smaller companies.. so as these smaller companies failed to be able to comply with ever increasing EU regulations, they closed down allowing the big corps to dominate and charge what they wish. over the last few years Merkel has started to go off the deep end and for whatever reason, decided to promote flooding Western Europe with people coming from Africa and this has got to a point where the German people are questioning her leadership. Her current position is hanging by a thread, though I feel that for what she has done she should be hanging by her neck. Germans are a conservative bunch and tend to vote for what they know and the very thought of actually voting for AfD fills them with dread but they are gradually concluding that the main parties no longer have the best for the German people in their minds. Merkel will be gone soon.

Thanks for your reply, very interesting. Have to agree about stringing Merkel up. Bad enough that she sh*ts in her own nest, but what she has inflicted on the Mediterranean members of the Franco German Empire (EU), both financially and flooding them with the 3rd world, is unforgiveable.

Also the main parties no longer having the best for their people - same old here and elsewhere too.

No point in feeding the troll.

But I did tell you I know a few Germans too.

Maybe the easily led on here believe your comments, they are welcome to.

Mind if I don't, and prefer my truth ?
Well if you genuinely feel that I am a troll, why not stop being silly?

Nein nein it's Putin .........If Putin turns off ze gas deutsch land is kaputted ........ Mein got vot will we do zen ?

By the way Verner Voss performed incredible flying manoeuvre's the British pilots had never seen before when single handedly fighting five or seven pilots in SE5A's and put holes in all their aircraft, they had extreme admiration for his courage and flying ability ........just a little something I've pulled out of the grey matter !

My aunts husband was a german prisoner of war stayed here and settled down .......
SE5A? A Reliant Scimitar automatic?...:D
Indeed, if Mad Vlad Putin does turn of the gas then a huge part of Europe will have frost on their knickers, not just Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back