The Real Anthony Fauci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No, but I can imagine it could be interesting wrt Trump and his disinfectant.

It will take years & years before the truth & the whole truth becomes fully accepted. Many of the major players will be dead & long gone by then.

It is already a known truth that the virus escaped the Wuhan lab & Fauci instigated it's creation, yet the phenomena of "truth inertia" means most folk still cannot change their belief structure to accommodate the verified facts.

Sponsored Links
Please post links, you must know, as they are "verified".

Here you go matey. A 362mb dump of 3234 emails from an FOI request especially for you. These emails are the 'official' ones, the ones sent/received on his 'official gov' email account . . . . . The unofficial ones . . . . The ones sent /received on non gov' servers & using personal email addys will be coming soon . . . .

You might need a little help going through them as there's no pikturez & lots 'n' lots of big words are used.

Follow the science fauci . masks not need no use . Oh wear mask oh hang on wear two masks oh wear 3 masks
No we didnt fund gain of function research
It came from a wet market and not a lab .
Lets see what happens with the forth coming investigations into him

Here you go matey. A 362mb dump of 3234 emails from an FOI request especially for you.
So you expect people to go through all of that and try to second guess what bits you think are earth shattering? Are you too embarrassed to narrow it down?

Ok we'll start at the first one.

"I do not understand why you are asking me to "review" this. Is this an FYI??"

Is that contentious?

It is already a known truth that the virus escaped the Wuhan lab & Fauci instigated it's creation,
I am agnostic on "where the virus came from" and who might be behind it, but...

the phenomena of "truth inertia" means most folk still cannot change their belief structure to accommodate the verified facts.
...that is certainly true.

The second one perhaps?

"Thanks for the note . I will bring this us in our discussions"

Ok with that one?

Do you really want me to post 3234 pages so you can give each one a thumbs up or a thumbs down? Are you really that thick?

Maybe the third one.

"Dear Dr. Fauci,

First let me say we are very grateful to everyone at NIH for working to contain the coronavirus, especially your team at the NIAID. Your interviews are articulate and informative - they give Americans some comfort and some concrete ways to t hink about protecting themselves and what to expect. It must be a stressful ti me and we want you to know that we have confidence in our NIH and CDC to contain it and to help stave it off globally as well"

And that's a criticism?? Feck me sideways, your posting support for him now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back