The Real Anthony Fauci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, it is already a known conspiracy theory spread by nutters.

People like the dork, for example.
and the american congress i suppose who have caught fauci lying to them

There is no shortage of nutters. Some even support Trump

Here you go matey. A 362mb dump of 3234 emails from an FOI request especially for you. These emails are the 'official' ones, the ones sent/received on his 'official gov' email account . . . . . The unofficial ones . . . . The ones sent /received on non gov' servers & using personal email addys will be coming soon . . . .

You might need a little help going through them as there's no pikturez & lots 'n' lots of big words are used.

The sample I perused was all fairly Humdrum stuff.
Perhaps you could point me to the correct pages, you can use that Crayon you are holding to do the pointing.

Well this book is very comprehensive and definitely not written by a nutter.
I'm finding it rather ironic that we have to go back to real books before the truth finally starts to emerge! Mark Zuckerberg and the MSM could only control the virtual world.
A lot of people are going need a long look in the mirror after this.

Something to think about No' 372 . . . . .

Was that virus release an accident or was it deliberate?

The Wuhan Institute of Virology had a 3000m2 bio safety level 4 laboratory. "The scientific opinion that an accidental leak is possible, but unlikely, has remained steady".

Something to think about No' 372 . . . . .

Was that virus release an accident or was it deliberate?

The Wuhan Institute of Virology had a 3000m2 bio safety level 4 laboratory. "The scientific opinion that an accidental leak is possible, but unlikely, has remained steady".
My money is on accidental release. Of a virus they were "researching".

My money is on accidental release. Of a virus they were "researching".
This is the area any future investigation should explore - though i won't hold my breath for it to be anything other than a whitewash.
It hadn't been operational for long; about ten years, i think, and security was not as tight as it should've been, according to people who worked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back