The Real Anthony Fauci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the fourth one,

"On a happier note, I wanted to reach out and THANK YOU for all you do for our Down Syndrome research through the transformative trans-NIH INCLUDE program. It is making a HUGE difference!!"

No??

Sponsored Links
Do you really want me to post 3234 pages so you can give each one a thumbs up or a thumbs down? Are you really that thick?
I really would prefer that you stop posting anything at all. You clearly lack the 'wit' to have any hope of following anything of what this forum is all about.

Nobody ever asked you to post 3234 pages to anywhere you moron. why would you think we would want you to post anythink at all ???

Five?

"What do you think? I see the FDA Commissioner every day in person."

No??

I'll stop at page seven for now?

"Tony, You always do the right thing ...... comforting for all your coronavirus attack .... We'll do the praying and you go Keep doing the liard work ..... Thanks, Dave"

Aww that's a nice one...

Sponsored Links
Maybe the third one.

"Dear Dr. Fauci,

First let me say we are very grateful to everyone at NIH for working to contain the coronavirus, especially your team at the NIAID. Your interviews are articulate and informative - they give Americans some comfort and some concrete ways to t hink about protecting themselves and what to expect. It must be a stressful ti me and we want you to know that we have confidence in our NIH and CDC to contain it and to help stave it off globally as well"

And that's a criticism?? Feck me sideways, your posting support for him now...

Whatever it is you drinking tonight, you should go straight to the "what are you drinking tonight" thread & talk about it with Mottie.

I think that you 2 would get along just fine.

I really would prefer that you stop posting anything at all.
Of course you would. You've shot yourself in the foot big time and have made yourself an even bigger laughing stock. I'll post some more doosies later.

Whatever it is you drinking tonight, you should go straight to the "what are you drinking tonight" thread
You need a new book of insults. You're like a broken record repeating the same one.

Maybe 9?

"Oh my God ... I honestly never expected you to reply and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so generous!"

What a nice guy he is...

Must be ten?

"Good evening! I know you must be completely busy and inundated with people want ing your time.

I apologize that I have nothing to offer in return and completely understand if you don't have time to answer. I called the CDC but they were totally unhelpful. I have a question that makes sense to me and I was hoping you could answer and the answer might help a lot of people. I understand that over time I, and everyone else, will very likely get COVI0-19 and that most people won't even realize it because it will be minor. I get that, so th is is not a panicked question.

I also understand that while most cases wil l not be severe, the bad cases are compl icated by pneumonia . So my question is: If someone has been vaccinated against pneumonia, will that offer any protection in the event that they do contract COVID-19 and perhaps provide some barrier against the worst effects?

Thank you for your time if you have read this and I apologize if this is just another in a long line of ignorant questions, but it made sense in my brain so I thought I would at least ask. Be well, be happy, and may life be kind and generous to you, those you love, and those who love you!"

Nope, no smoking gun yet...

Or dear doctor Fauci what sort of prick are you for funding and helping to create a virus that has caused untold damage to world economy and Denso`s mental health

Or dear doctor Fauci what sort of prick are you for funding and helping to create a virus that has caused untold damage to world economy
Do you think it will become true if you lie often enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back