The Real Anthony Fauci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Even the manufacturer's said not to use it for Covid. Strange way to get dodgy doctors on side.

You could if you tried. Post some evidence for your claims and we could take a look.
why ? . Do you not normally delete everything i prove you wrong with or that doesnt go with your strange thought patterns ?

So, Dexamethasone was allowed by the shadowy cabal but Invermectin wasn't?
But that is where you are wrong some countries did approve invermectin to be used so are you saying it does work

Sponsored Links
But that is where you are wrong some countries did approve invermectin to be used so are you saying it does work
No, it doesn't work.

I believe it was allowed pending results of studies in some countries but they stopped it when it became clear it was ineffective.

The same study and research trams that showed Dexamethasone worked helped demonstrate that Invermectin and Hydroxycholoquine didn't.

Even the manufacturer's said not to use it for Covid. Strange way to get dodgy doctors on side.

oh yeah merck said dont use it after the US government gave them 2.2 billion dollars for a covid drug now lets add that up .
We can confirm and sell a drug for pennies that works or we can say it doesnt and make billions on one that we suddenly develop .
You truly are very naïve

oh yeah merck said dont use it after the US government gave them 2.2 billion dollars for a covid drug now lets add that up .
We can confirm and sell a drug for pennies that works or we can say it doesnt and make billions on one that we suddenly develop .
You truly are very naïve
Dexamethasone.

No, it doesn't work.

I believe it was allowed pending results of studies in some countries but they stopped it when it became clear it was ineffective.
Also the ;argest stat in india also carried on using it

Also the ;argest stat in india also carried on using it
Until it didn't

They also underreported deaths a little, recent estimates are by a factor of 40x.

Invermectin doesn't work. Never worked and the only studies that showed it did were retracted as fraudulent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back