thieves

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile, I'll give her photo, care of the mobile lookout app which has taken a very clear picture of her (together with a placement) to the dibble on the offchance that she's ever caught and prosecuted.

I shouldn't hold your breath. They're understaffed and those who remain are more interested in easy targets in order to keep the statistics up. :mrgreen:

Hate the scumbags with a passion,prob a smackhead.... you will probably never get it back but ask one of your younger members of the family to put it on facebook and it will spread and embarrass the little runt

Very true. Going by what I see on the 'police programmes', criminals are more concerned about not being filmed than they are of the police (and courts).

It makes me laugh. They don't worry too much about being caught by the plod and, in fact, think nothing of swearing at them and insulting them, but as soon as they see the TV camera they completely lose control and jump up and down demanding that the police remove the cameras!

Which is why I believe a much more effective means of punishment than the courts' favourite 'suspended sentences' would be a day in the stocks, with rotten fruit and faeces provided, of course.

Sponsored Links
but as soon as they see the TV camera they completely lose control and jump up and down demanding that the police remove the cameras!

Its called bravado, bet the cops wish the camera's weren't there sometimes. Must admit i wouldn't last five minutes being a copper, couldn't handle someone talking to me like that, i'd end up punching their lights out (and their teeth :mad: )

Agree with the stocks as well, nothing like embarrassing this type of person to knock some goodness into them.

Imagine her disappointment when she snuck off to check the spoils of her pickpocketing and found that one of the chocolate bars she had pinched turned out to be a (inedible) mobile phone! lol

Plus, the disappointment of coming to terms with the fact she had to grope and kiss dextraneous.

:LOL:

At least she didn't honey trap him back to her apartment where the boyfriend was waiting to bash his brains out.

Have sent the piccie to the police on the offchance they know her and want to add it to her list of infringements.

Wasn't insured, so have purchased a 4G mobile for £100, which had a good write up in some online mag. Doesn't have to be anything too special as I only have a few apps on it.

I bet you make it vibrate in your trouser pocket.

Sponsored Links