This is why i love the japanese

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
L

Lincsbodger

Only they could have invented THIS .

Ive been to japan, its just a amazing place. if you're not careful ill bore the arses off you all about it..

Sponsored Links
They really do invent some carp.

They invented this for people suffering from Hay-fever

japnese_inventions_2.jpg

too late, its started..............

The Big Lantern at the entrance to Asakusa Temple

asakusa1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Lovely people...

-0-

Tell you what, id trust a japanese before a frenchmen or german any day. The japanese abandoned expansionism after WW2, the Germans are still trying to control Europe and take us over.

Hers an american invention perfected by the Germans:

auswitch2.jpg
Day%204%20Ausch%20ovens.jpg

Hey Lincsbodger...my family won't let me talk about the " J " place any more...coz I bore the pants off them.Been there a couple of times myself..did you go on the N700?..bloody marvelous piece of kit.

Johnmelad502";p="1603984 said:
Lovely people...

-0-

Tell you what, id trust a japanese before a frenchmen or german any day. The japanese abandoned expansionism after WW2, the Germans are still trying to control Europe and take us over.

Hers an american invention perfected by the Germans:

A pizza Oven?
Best one was the American invention tested by the Japanese . An ole` Gay Time was had by all :eek:

Hey Lincsbodger...my family won't let me talk about the " J " place any more...coz I bore the pants off them.Been there a couple of times myself..did you go on the N700?..bloody marvelous piece of kit.

Nah i was there before the bullet train. I saw the Sapporo Snow Festival, omg i love Hokkaido, nowhere else on the planet can you shower outside in a hot volcanic waterfall whilst a wild brown bear watches you from 100 yards away....................and bento boxes, and the vending machines in Tokyo underground, and revolving sushi bars, and Ground Zero in Horoshima, and the Imperial Palace, and Morning Musume.................

800px-NagasakiHypocentre.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back