This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Too simplistic.

I was listening to Frank Gardner and (Lyse Doucet?) on R5L yesterday.

Hamas hate the Palestinian Authority.

Hezbollah hate Hamas.

Saudi Arabia hate Hezbollah.

Hezbollah are welcomed in Lebanon.

Iran fund the Houthis.

Someone hates the Houthis (I'd lost track before then).

"Powder keg" and "tinder box" spring to mind..............
the only time they ever pull together is when it comes to Israel - outwith any collective jew hating moments they all seem to like killing each other on an industrial scale.

Bearing in mind the Saudis were recently heavily involved and behind the war where 400,000 Yemen were killed - I loved their comment this morning that we need to be a little restraint to avoid escalation

I loved their comment this morning that we need to be a little restraint to avoid escalation
You mean all those boat people we've welcomed have set up sleeper cells and are set to wave a terrorism campaign across the country.

Sponsored Links

Nov 10 (Reuters) - China's oil imports from Iran have hit record highs as Iran ramps up output despite the threat of further U.S. sanctions.

Existing sanctions were implemented over Iran's nuclear programme, and U.S. lawmakers are seeking to exert further pressure after the Oct. 7 attacks on Israel by Hamas, which has long been backed by Iran, although Tehran has denied any involvement.

U.S. lawmakers are now considering legislation that could impose measures on foreign ports and refineries that process petroleum exported from Iran.
China imported about 1.18 million barrels per day (bpd) of Iranian oil last month, down from 1.22 million bpd in November and 23% off October's record 1.53 million bpd, tanker tracker Vortexa Analytics reckons.4 days ago

Reuters.com
Well that's what happens when you put sanctions on Iran's oil sales. They'll sell to whoever takes no notice of US sanctions against Iran.
You can hardly blame Iran for continuing to sell its oil, And you can't blame China for buying it, especially if it's a bit cheaper. :rolleyes:
I'm sure most countries would do exactly the same thing.
So to present it as some underhand dealing is nonense. It's standard business practice, buy it at the lowest price, and sell it at the highest. :rolleyes:

The US can't expect to control global sales of any product.

You mean all those boat people we've welcomed have set up sleeper cells and are set to wave a terrorism campaign across the country.
You have any evidence of that?
Like your total lack of any other evidence to support your fantasies? :rolleyes:

You've changed your tune from post 411 where accused 'silly filly' was spreading lies.
The biggest problem with habitual liars and fantasists, is that you can never be 100% sure when they're lying.
So it's safer to assume that they're always lying, than to trust anything they say.
More fake news from sillyboy.

His fake news production is on high output today.

Sillyboy must have been on the phone listening to Mark Regev's nonsense.

The biggest problem with habitual liars and fantasists, is that you can never be 100% sure when they're lying.
So it's safer to assume that they're always lying, than to trust anything they say.
You should know given your track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back