Toilet spray gun

dont like repeat customers then agile

To be honest, I wouldn't want a repeat customer who is happy having one of those installed on the main anyway.

Professionally it's called due diligence, it isn't right, it isn't allowed for a very good reason and if the water authority want them reported then fair enuf. Our country has excellent water systems for a reason and it's blatant abuse like this that drags it down and wrecks it for everyone else.

Fit them properly, then there's no issue, fit them to the mains cause they don't give a schit and wont spend the money then don't be surprised if the water authority chaps the door and wants it removed or the water's getting shut off.

Sponsored Links
There are probably half a million homes and Muslim institutions in Britain that have a shataff spray. Every single picture I have seen on Google shows this plumbed to a wall outlet with a tap. I can't imagine that any water authority would have the balls to condemn such an installation for fear of being accused of racism.

I can't imagine that any water authority would have the balls to condemn such an installation for fear of being accused of racism.

All I can say is that the Regs course was delivered by some kind of technical manager who seemed to be a bit of an enthusiast on their regs and he seemed dead serious that they would attend any address we reported.

But later, he kind of said that they were a bit softly, softly, and would go and inspect and then send a letter giving them a few weeks to remove it or make it compliant.

So no arresting and taking into custody, at least not on the first visit!

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't make any difference. It's against water regs and the racist card doesn't hold water, ahemm. It's nothing at all to do with religion it's to do with water safety. I say again, install it properly then fill yer boots. Any contravention is actionable. Anyone connecting an appliance that creates a hazard or risk to the mains water supply can and will have a warning placed upon them, continued disregard will end up with further warnings until more sever action is threatened. Seen it happen on a few occasions with farms and stables, ok that's not necessarily domestic but the principle is the same and they don't shout about discrimination.

The real issue is that these things simply don't get reported, or followed up, I wouldn't necessarily say it's because of the threat of the racist card. The government needs to ensure they cant be imported but that's another story as that's loopholed.

Racism card! *************, wish I ************
Gets you out of obeying any reg or law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do water meters have a non return valve in nowadays? Not that it'll make things meet regs, but it'll help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back