Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God. Joe's now got TWO threads going on the same topic, and a total of 21 pages.

Shouldn't they be merged?

Or deleted? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Everything the Jews told us that proved to be complete lies.
Proved?

When did this happen? I've seen some nut-ball conspiracy clap-trap, but nothing proven. When did it get proved Joey, we must have missed this?

Nothing you have given us so far would stand up in a fart. :rolleyes:

Well Nosey, It was PROVEN fake when the Jews themselves admitted the details were fake. 4.1 million didn't die at Auschwitz, there were NO human skin lampshades, NO human fat soap, NO shrunken heads. So I'm asking you Nosey - why should I believe any of it when they admit all that I had previously believed was fake? You tell me why I should. :confused:

Being as Teflon Tony changed religion to Catholic, perhaps sometime in the future he'd like to make a law making it illegal to bring charges against the Catholic Church for the abuse suffered by (possibly) hundreds of thousands of young children at the hands of priests. Maybe, just maybe he'll try and introduce a law making us all deny abuse ever happened. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
So where did you get your information on the subject? Did you see Schindlers List?
Yes I did but believe it or not I was well aware of the holocaust long before that film was made.
Even the nazi's couldn't have killed so many people without leaving plenty of evidence, and plenty of survivors to tell the tale.
But there will always be idiots who want to stand out from the crowd, whether by denying obvious truths or whatever other means.

Well show me the evidence then. I used to be a believer and want to be again. So show me.

:LOL: You actually think I'd be stupid enough to be sucked in by your faux denials?

In other words you cannot - because you don't actually know why you believe what you believe. Are you Jewish? Is that why you hate the Muslims so much?

So who does that leave that you do like?

You obviously don't. You are a sociopath. I've always suspected as much.

Tony Blair. He wants to make doubting the Holocaust an imprisonable offence.

Who agrees with him?

Should I be locked up for questioning history?

With regards to that specific question then I would have to agree with joe. Even though I tend to believe the evidence that there was a determined and deliberate attempt to exterminate the Jews in Europe people should have the right to examine and question such data. Banning such action takes us back to the days when a person could be imprisioned or worse for just questioning the churches stance on anything and everything , just the same as IS are doing now.

You can't stop people questioning things. Blair is just a self publicist and this is another self publicity scheme.

I don't see any evidence that "questioning" or "doubting" is or will be an offence.

I don't see any evidence that "questioning" or "doubting" is or will be an offence.

Maybe not yet but as you WELL know, there are certain subjects that we are not allowed to question or doubt without it being seen as an offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back