Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of happy and healthy children liberated from Bergen-Belsen.
Well fancy that eh? I thought all children were gassed on arrival? I bet a few joined the orchestra.

BelsenChildren.jpg

Sponsored Links
I think you need psychiatric help. According to you and your scholars - they were gassed on arrival at the camps. Take another look - they are healthy and alive.

I think you need psychiatric help. According to you and your scholars - they were gassed on arrival at the camps. Take another look - they are healthy and alive.
You are actually retarded.

Please let me know who has said there were gas chambers at Bergen belsen?

Wikipedia, which I am sure is under the sway of the global Zionist elite says this:

There were no gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen, since the mass killings took place in the camps further east. Nevertheless, current estimates put the number of deaths at Belsen at more than 50,000 Jews, Czechs, Poles, anti-Nazi Christians, homosexuals, and Romaand Sinti (Gypsies).[7] Among them was Czech painter and writer Josef Čapek (estimated to be in April 1945).

Care to explain this? No one seems to be disagreeing with you.

And yet again you are attributing things to me that I have never said. I realise this is one of your tricks, pretty basic stuff, but then I wouldn't expect much more from a toilet cleaner With no formal education past the age of 6:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

You are mentally ill and I suggest you get help.

Do you have ANY proof of the holocaust? Just one likkle bit would help. Her Majesty PROVED it never happened. She met a woman who had been in an Auschwitz orchestra. Does that sound like a death camp to you?

I bet you still believe that Auschwitz plaque saying four million were gassed there is true.:rolleyes:

And don't forget the Auschwitz hospital, theatre, library and swimming pool. Take a look for yourself. I'm sure Matron will let you use her computer if you say 'pretty please'.

BTW, the OFFICIAL Red Cross figure for deaths at Bergen-Belsen is 6,507. I suppose you think the OFFICIAL Red Cross are telling lies too. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

You don't handle the truth very well do you. Do your own RESEARCH. It's all TRUE.

BTW, the OFFICIAL Red Cross figure for deaths at Bergen-Belsen is 6,507. I suppose you think the OFFICIAL Red Cross are telling lies too. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.
are they like the red cross figures posted earlier that have been misrepresented by anti Semites?

The ones I called you out on, and you had no argument for?

You do copy and paste from right wing websites very well, but it's clear you don't actually understand all the words that you are posting.

Still waiting for your address so I can send you that dictionary.

They are the OFFICIAL figures. The ones that Israel tried to suppress. Get over it.

Er no, that's the number of death certificates.

must try harder Josephine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back