Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little music form the Auschwitz orchestras.

90ij.jpg
Fénelon wrote that the orchestra was scheduled to be shot to death on the same day as the liberation by British troops.

Sounds like a fun orchestra you fωck wit

Don't be a silly girl. Her Majesty talked to one just yesterday thus proving the holocaust a fake.

And they were liberated by the British troops. You can read, actually you have proven many times you can't.

You really are thick. How do you survive day to day?

Sponsored Links
Don't bother arguing with the tosser. I'm not sure what his game is, whether it is just to wind people up, or whether he believes this sh1t. I used to post in the forum years ago, but gave up after abuse from the tosser. He has some weird mental problems. Quite why he has not been banned is beyond me, but I suspect the moderators get a kick out of watching him wind people up. Or maybe he is a moderator having a laff by p1ssing people off.

Thank you Turkey. I can now see why you walk with them. They are your intellectual equal.

The turkeys are the people around me, which includes you. Do you believe the tripe you post? Are you really a Holocaust denier? Why do you hate Jews? Do you hate gays? And Muslims? I suppose you dislike all **** eh?

A
These camps contained pows that were treated differently to other "undesirables"

The same POWs that deny the gas chamber myth. Well done Michael. You are proving that the holocaust never happened.
Ah, but as you have said, eye witness statements don't count.

If you listen to one camp inmate, you have to listen to all of them.

Who actually says Bergen had gas chambers? Pows dont, Jewish prisoners don't.

Even Wikipedia doesn't.

Try to answer that question. Oh, still waiting for your address. Why haven't you pmed me?

Sponsored Links
A little music form the Auschwitz orchestras.

90ij.jpg
Fénelon wrote that the orchestra was scheduled to be shot to death on the same day as the liberation by British troops.

Sounds like a fun orchestra you fωck wit

Don't be a silly girl. Her Majesty talked to one just yesterday thus proving the holocaust a fake.

And they were liberated by the British troops. You can read, actually you have proven many times you can't.

He has trained nurses to help him. He has quite a bit of freedom, but he is not allowed sharp objects.

Oh yes. They had a British Doctor with them too. Let's see what he had to say.

Let's hear from a British Doctor who was at Belsen:

Dr. Russell Barton, a British doctor who spent a month in Bergen-Belsen working with the British Army after the liberation of the camp wrote the following:

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."
I suppose he is telling lies too?

Oh yes. They had a British Doctor with them too. Let's see what he had to say.

Let's hear from a British Doctor who was at Belsen:

Dr. Russell Barton, a British doctor who spent a month in Bergen-Belsen working with the British Army after the liberation of the camp wrote the following:

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."
I suppose he is telling lies too?
Who has ever said that there were gas chambers at Bergen you ****ing idiot

The same POWs that deny the gas chamber myth. Well done Michael. You are proving that the holocaust never happened.

Even Wikipedia doesn't.

Try to answer that question. Oh, still waiting for your address. Why haven't you pmed me?[/QUOTE]

Bergen-Belsen gas chamber?
"In Lueneburg, Germany, a Jewish physician, testifying at the trial of 45 men and women for war crimes at the Belsen and Oswiecim [Auschwitz] concentration camps, said that 80,000 Jews, representing the entire ghetto of Lodz, Poland, had been gassed or burned to death in one night at the Belsen camp." Associated Press story, 1945

oven.jpg

Cremation oven, shown after the camp was burned by the British

Immediately after the war, in the Spring of 1945, the majority of Americans believed that there had been homicidal gas chambers in most of the Nazi concentration camps, certainly in Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen. After seeing the horrible newsreels of thousands of dead bodies in the camps, there was no doubt in most people's minds that the Nazis had carried out mass gassings in Germany, as well as in the death camps in what is now Poland. Even today, news reports confirm that there were gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen, as well as at Buchenwald and Dachau.

Even Wikipedia doesn't.

Try to answer that question. Oh, still waiting for your address. Why haven't you pmed me?

Bergen-Belsen gas chamber?
"In Lueneburg, Germany, a Jewish physician, testifying at the trial of 45 men and women for war crimes at the Belsen and Oswiecim [Auschwitz] concentration camps, said that 80,000 Jews, representing the entire ghetto of Lodz, Poland, had been gassed or burned to death in one night at the Belsen camp." Associated Press story, 1945

oven.jpg

Cremation oven, shown after the camp was burned by the British

Immediately after the war, in the Spring of 1945, the majority of Americans believed that there had been homicidal gas chambers in most of the Nazi concentration camps, certainly in Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen. After seeing the horrible newsreels of thousands of dead bodies in the camps, there was no doubt in most people's minds that the Nazis had carried out mass gassings in Germany, as well as in the death camps in what is now Poland. Even today, news reports confirm that there were gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen, as well as at Buchenwald and Dachau.[/QUOTE]

oh, so people said it 70 years ago. Why didn't they check the internet or watch tv? Oh wait the war had just finished.

**** sake, your not even trying. You are arguing with people that have been dead for years.

No I'm not - you are. Her Majesty proved it was a hoax just yesterday.

Are you saying that all the claims made 70 years ago are irrelevant? Better forget the holocaust then eh?

No I'm not - you are. Her Majesty proved it was a hoax just yesterday.

Are you saying that all the claims made 70 years ago are irrelevant? Better forget the holocaust then eh?

Yes that's exactly what I am saying If The person reading my comments is an imbecile.

What did the queen say?

Kramer.gif

Quick navigation
search.gif

RIGHT: SS Hauptsturmführer Josef Kramer,
commandant of Belsen, hanged by the British

THE MONTREAL GAZETTE

Montreal, Canada, August 5, 1993

Surviving the horror

Author recounts experiences in Nazi concentration camp

ST. LAURENT - As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times. Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn't know how he was able to survive. "Maybe children resist better, I don't know," he said in an interview last week.

Now 60, Peer has spent the last 19 years writing a first-person account of the horror he witnessed at Bergen Belsen. On Sunday, he spoke to about 300 young adults at the Petah Tikva Sephardic Congregation in St. Laurent about his book and his experience as a Holocaust survivor.

The gathering was part of the synagogue's Shabbaton 93, which brought together young adults from across North America for a cultural and social experience. Called Inoubliable Bergen-Belsen (Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen), Peer wrote the book to make the reader feel like a witness at the scene. But he admits he can never recreate for anyone the living hell he experienced. "The conditions in the camp is indescribable," Peer said. "You can't bring home the horror."

In 1942, at age 9, Peer and his younger brother and sister were arrested by police in their homeland of France. His mother was sent to Auschwitz and never returned.

Peer and his siblings were sent to Bergen-Belsen two years later. He recalls the separation from his parents as excruciating. But surviving the horrors of the camp quickly became a priority.

"There were pieces of corpses lying around and there were bodies lying there, some alive and some dead," Peer recalled. "Bergen-Belsen was worse than Auschwitz because there people were gassed right away so they didn't suffer a long time."
Peer said Russian prisoners were kept in an open-air camp "like stallions" and were given no food or water. "Some people went mad with hunger and turned to cannibalism," Peer said.

Peer's day began with a roll call of the numbered prisoners. This could last as long as five hours, while their captors calculated how many prisoners had died. Anyone who fell over during the roll call was beaten on the spot. After roll call, the prisoners returned to their barracks, where they were given a tiny piece of bread and some coloured water.

Peer and his siblings - who all survived - were cared for at the camp by two women, whom Peer has unsuccessfully tried to find.

Children being children, they did play, sometimes chasing each other around the barracks. But there would always be some who were too sick or weak to get up.

After the war, Peer was reunited with his father in Paris and the family moved to Israel. Peer's four children were born in Israel, but after serving in the Israeli army in a number of wars, Peer moved to Montreal in 1974. Even 49 years later, Peer is still haunted by his concentration-camp experience and still finds his memories keep him awake at night.

But what he is most bitter about is the way the rest of world stood by and let it happen.

"No one told the Germans not to do it. They had the permission of world," he said.

JChron3.gif

"After the war, Peer was reunited with his father in Paris and the family moved to Israel. "

Well fancy that eh? The whole family moved to Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back