Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the difference Turkey? Dimbleby was saying what he saw as he entered the gates, and a terrible sight it was too. But the doctor was there for a MONTH after liberation so was better placed to make balanced and considered statements on his findings.

Sponsored Links
Do you see the difference Turkey? Dimbleby was saying what he saw as he entered the gates, and a terrible sight it was too. But the doctor was there for a MONTH after liberation so was better placed to make balanced and considered statements on his findings.

Listen up Wooden Head, all of your so called 'facts' come from extreme ring wing anti-Semitic web sites, and are not supported by respected historians and academics. You are giving an unpleasant stench to the forum, decent people don't like Holocaust denying anti-Semitic right wing extremists, time for you to move on old chap, so feck off back to your neo Nazi web site forums where you belong.

Let's hear from a British Doctor who was at Belsen:

Dr. Russell Barton, a British doctor who spent a month in Bergen-Belsen working with the British Army after the liberation of the camp wrote the following:

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."
I suppose he is telling lies too?

Let's hear from a British Doctor who was at Belsen:

Dr. Russell Barton, a British doctor who spent a month in Bergen-Belsen working with the British Army after the liberation of the camp wrote the following:

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."
I suppose he is telling lies too?

Dear Mr Nazi, thank you for your information, however we are not interested in copy and paste of unsubstantiated text from anti-Semitic neo Nazi web sites. We prefer to stick to substantiated evidence, such as that from concentration camp survivors, evidence given at Nurenburg, extant documents from the era etc. We wish you success in your future endeavours to con the gullible and uninformed, in the meantime please feck off and die. Yours truly, Me.

Sponsored Links
No fool like and old fool. You believe all the lies from Nurenburg if you like. As for the camp survivors? I thought they killed homosexuals.:mrgreen:

The Nuremberg Trials 1945 to 1949:

The Nuremberg Trials were held in the German City of Nuremberg from 1945 to 1949. These Trials were held by the victorious Allies ( France, Britain , USA and Soviet Russia ) with the Germans as defendants. They were the worst sort of show trials with the main Judge being Nikitchenko, who had presided over Stalins’ show trials of 1936 to 1938 in the Soviet Union. The Court came up with ridiculous findings like jews being turned in to lampshades and even soap, these claims are now discredited and even the jews admit they were untrue.

The Chief Justice of the United States Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. He said “Chief US prosecutor Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg,” he wrote. “I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a Court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas.”

The Nuremberg Trials – the ultimate Soviet show trial held under the Allies.

Associate Supreme Court Justice William O Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of “substituting power for principle” at Nuremberg. “I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled,” he wrote. “Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.”

According to British General Montgomery, the Germans had only one sin : They lost the war.

President John F Kennedy in his book, Profiles in Courage, criticised Nuremberg as a show trial.

Out of 139 German witnesses who testified that the Holocaust had occurred, the British Medical Officer recorded that 137 had “damage to their testicles that is beyond repair”. A number of Germans had died under interrogation by the Allies. There was also the threat of sending Peoples’ families to Soviet Gulags.

So let's try and summarise this thread, in case someone's missed something.

Josephine has posted lots of "evidence", such as:
  • Eyewitness testimony
  • photographs
  • statistics

Other people have posted Eyewitness testimony, but Josephine is having non of it. Everyone knows eyewitnesses are unreliable, says Josephine, as my eyewitnesses saw something completely different.

Some people have posted photographs. Oh no says Josephine, those photos are fake. Here are some of my fake photo's that show something different.

Josephine has posted statistics from people such as the World almanac, and the red cross.

Both organizations have disavowed those figures. Oh no, says Josephine, I know better than that. I trust their old figures.

So in summary, Joe disagrees with evidence that doesn't support his twisted world view, even if it comes from the same source as his, even the same organization that says his data is an error.

And he still hasn't presented any evidence of a global conspiracy to cover up a supposedly fake holocaust. In 70 years there has not been one leak? Yeah, right.

The points you pick up Joe, are like people picking up the shadows on the moon landing photos being proof they were faked, misinformed, stupid, and often plain wrong.

But then for a mentally handicapped toilet cleaner, who is an anti Semitic racist, I would expect nothing less

Last edited:
Is there an eye witness that has seen a gassed body? I doubt it. 11,000,000 bodies and no-one has ever seen one? Does that sound right to you? It sure as heck doesn't to me. BTW, What did those 50,000 die of in Belsen?

The Leuchter Report:

One of the pieces of evidence Professor Ernst Zundel produced at his trials in Canada was the “Leuchter Report” compiled by Fred Leuchter on his commission. Fred Leuchter is the World’s foremost expert on gas chambers, and holds the patents for nearly all the gas chambers used for executions in the World. He has also personally built, or supervised the building, of all gas chambers in the USA and most in the rest of the World.

After inspecting the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Leuchter concluded they were unsuitable for use as gas chambers due to their lack of airtight doors, lack of a gas extraction system and general shoddy build. He also chemically analysed the walls for ferrocyanide ( produced when Zyklon-B reacts with brick walls ) and concluded there was none – the Auschwitz authorities took the same tests with the same results and now admit there was no gas chamber in Auschwitz.

The Leuchter Report:

One of the pieces of evidence Professor Ernst Zundel produced at his trials in Canada was the “Leuchter Report” compiled by Fred Leuchter on his commission. Fred Leuchter is the World’s foremost expert on gas chambers, and holds the patents for nearly all the gas chambers used for executions in the World. He has also personally built, or supervised the building, of all gas chambers in the USA and most in the rest of the World.

After inspecting the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Leuchter concluded they were unsuitable for use as gas chambers due to their lack of airtight doors, lack of a gas extraction system and general shoddy build. He also chemically analysed the walls for ferrocyanide ( produced when Zyklon-B reacts with brick walls ) and concluded there was none – the Auschwitz authorities took the same tests with the same results and now admit there was no gas chamber in Auschwitz.

Dear Mr Nazi Wooden Head. Thank you for proving my point. Leuchter is a very dodgy character with no expertise in the Holocaust:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

Zundel is a known racist and liar, and has served several prison sentences including for inciting racial hatred:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel

So you have proved you admire neo Nazis, liars, anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers. Now feck off back to your neo Nazi friends, your presence gives an unpleasant stench to the forum.

Don't be silly. Do you really expect your 'experts' to agree with him? He's the world's leading authority on Gas Chambers - and he says your Jewish ones are fake. Get over it. BTW. Wikipedia is Jewish owned. Did you really think they'd post the truth?

Don't be silly. Do you really expect your 'experts' to agree with him? He's the world's leading authority on Gas Chambers - and he says your Jewish ones are fake. Get over it. BTW. Wikipedia is Jewish owned. Did you really think they'd post the truth?

There it is, Wikipedia is Jewish owned, therefore it's lying about the holocaust.

There is the paranoid anti Semite in a nutshell.

The Jews are taking over the world! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahahahaha you are a fωcking loser.

The Leuchter Report:

However, his research methods and findings were discredited in 1999...

The Leuchter Report:

Proof that the Auschwitz authorities admit there was no gas chamber?

Oh wait, it's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back